Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it me? or did my friend over react?
ok theres this girl i like right...

my friends and i play an online game and apparently my friends were getting this girl to play it...one of my friends who is a close friend of this girl told me a few days ago that she already plays that game...then i asked the girl and she said she doesnt...so i asked another friend who said he hasnt given her the game yet...then i went back to that friend who told me she did have the game and she goes "oomg stop messaging me, she does have it she just doesnt want to add you now leave me alone" thing is this is all i asked and i wasnt being overreacting

and theres no reason for this girl to hate me because shes nice to me, we don't talk to much but yah
(05-25-2011, 12:14 AM)Guest Wrote: ok theres this girl i like right...

my friends and i play an online game and apparently my friends were getting this girl to play it...one of my friends who is a close friend of this girl told me a few days ago that she already plays that game...then i asked the girl and she said she doesnt...so i asked another friend who said he hasnt given her the game yet...then i went back to that friend who told me she did have the game and she goes "oomg stop messaging me, she does have it she just doesnt want to add you now leave me alone" thing is this is all i asked and i wasnt being overreacting

and theres no reason for this girl to hate me because shes nice to me, we don't talk to much but yah

lmao this was kind of hard to understand.
Maybe he overreacted abit, but you were constantly asking about the game lol, but since you said you liked the girl, I guess it's fine.
Does she know you like her or do your friends know?
Girls can ACT nice towards you, doesn't mean they like you.
[Image: impulses.png]
I don't know, but just wondering, why would you go around asking everyone if a girl has a game? It's kinda stalkish.
(05-25-2011, 05:51 AM)Impulses SF Wrote: lmao this was kind of hard to understand.
Maybe he overreacted abit, but you were constantly asking about the game lol, but since you said you liked the girl, I guess it's fine.
Does she know you like her or do your friends know?
Girls can ACT nice towards you, doesn't mean they like you.

I'm lost who is who and who did what??
(05-25-2011, 02:19 PM)Gnizama Wrote: I don't know, but just wondering, why would you go around asking everyone if a girl has a game? It's kinda stalkish.

no the reason is because i play it too and all my friends and i we play it together so i could have added her...i only asked one person, and also that girl herself
You had overact a little bit.girls have the hobby to talk lie at some time when they think it's not right time to say truth.tell me one thing when she talks to you what does she often ask you and while talking she smiles or not.
wat

Maybe you could make that more clear?

-CFH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 840 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,279 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 548 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 478 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,010 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium