Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money Emergency
I started this semester of college taking a full time 12 credit hour semester. After it started though, I switched some classes around, not knowing that they were charging me a massive amount of money to do so. Now I owe them $1018... And I just don't have it... I've got about $700 total right now, but I need a way to come up with another $300 fast, or I get disenrolled... I'm really stressed, and I cannot get booted from this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
[Image: austneal.png]
You probably won't like this suggestion, but it will work...
Mow some lawns.
It's spring time, and people are now needing their grass cut. You could borrow/rent a lawn mower from someone and then just go door to door asking people if they would like their lawn mowed.
You could make $300 in a couple days if business goes well ;)
(05-24-2011, 08:21 AM)Terridax Wrote: You probably won't like this suggestion, but it will work...
Mow some lawns.
It's spring time, and people are now needing their grass cut. You could borrow/rent a lawn mower from someone and then just go door to door asking people if they would like their lawn mowed.
You could make $300 in a couple days if business goes well ;)

lol I would, but that business in my town has already been taken by "professional" lawn mowers Huh
I called my school, and they said I had 30 days to pay it off, and i could even appeal my situation.... they also agreed to let me register for classes, unless I default in 30 days, in which case I'll be removed. Here's to crossing my fingers, and hoping my next paycheck is $300+ Pinch
Can`t you apply for a studen loan? If you can, that would be your best bet.
If not, ask a goodfriend or a family member to loan you it.

If they know it`s for school, I`m sure they would not mind.
Well, I'm much more relieved now that the school is working with me. I should be able to make $300 in 30 days.
(05-24-2011, 08:17 PM)Austneal Wrote: Well, I'm much more relieved now that the school is working with me. I should be able to make $300 in 30 days.

If you get a part time job working after school or on weekends you can make 300$ in 2 weeks!
[Image: impulses.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  make money with android.easy money and proof neobux 2 785 01-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: William Martin