Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girlfriend away for a week *Sad face*
You're infatuated, not in love with the girl.

There is a huge difference, you notice this doesn't happen to people who are married (well sometimes but usually no)

-CFH
(05-23-2011, 02:27 PM)Kr4z1 Wrote: My girlfriend name is Leonora but she lets people call her Leo so I'm gonna use her name Leo in this thread.

(Please excuse my grammar I'm not from the U.S)

Leo is going away for a end of the year field trip which I didn't made it..The field trip is going to be at Washing DC for a whole freaking week and I honestly cannot go through the morning without her beautiful smile and I'm a wreck without it in the morning so a whole week without it! D:

So yesterday (Sunday) we were suppose to pull off an all niter and we sort of did but I fell a sleep and I really wanted to tell her ''I love you'' before she goes to school at 4:00 (Plane leaves at 4 something) but I didn't because I freaking went to bed...and I hating on my self for that..did I also mention I'm a jealousy over protective person too? Well , I am and knowing that a lot of people likes her worries me...I love talking to her and such because she always makes me smile but I can't talk to her for the whole week :|

Trying hard not to cry because I don't like to cry in front of my parents and I keep trying to tell my self that its only a week and school is over in like two weeks..

Basically if you didn't read the blob of bad grammar I need some tips to survive the week and note I'm only 14 so I can't go out get high and go have sex. lmao

inb4trolls
No. I am not a kid with a high pitch voice.

Take your mind off her by staying online. And for the jelousy part don't be like that, just think of it that you are lucky that alot of guys like her.
Stop giving him a bad time... Ik it's only a week but it feels like 10 weeks even if you get to talk to her a little bit... My gf is gone too
TBH, I think you let yourself get too attached to her...You're only 14...
Just try to find other things to do to pass the time. A week is not that much time but I know it may feel like forever. If you can really find a hobby that you enjoy time flies! Also getting to attached like his may be a down fall. It may be hard to do but I guess just pretend that you do not want to be all over her 24/7 or it will not last as long as you might like.

Without space apart from each other after awhile it will be the same routine and you two will just be sitting around day after day. PLUS! When the week is over she will probably be all over you when you two are back together. That is always great. ;)
[Image: odILW.png]
(05-28-2011, 09:12 PM)Confusedhatter Wrote: You're infatuated, not in love with the girl.

There is a huge difference, you notice this doesn't happen to people who are married (well sometimes but usually no)

-CFH

I'd have to agree, but I can totally understand that you'll miss her while she's gone. It's just a week though man, just relax and hang out with your friends, she'll be back before you know it.
You will be fine, just keep your head up mate!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 617 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 613 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 984 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,319 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  So sad :( dwaco 8 1,483 09-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: KSG