Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Opinion on weed?
Yeah the class change in the UK was ridiculous. It was due to to the potency increase. That's like making alcohol illegal because someone made rum which is 40%/vol instead of the general 5%/vol.

Also I'm not sure a growing cannabis tut is against any of the rules.

Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
First of all, OP, it's not a drug. A drug is man-made, manufactured; marijuana is merely a plant. With that resolved, I don't see anything wrong with it. I wouldn't care if it was legalized, I'd actually prefer it just being decriminalized. Merely because I don't trust it in our government's hands. If it makes you happy go for it, nobody should stop you from doing something you enjoy with virtually no consequences to anyone else.

For the record I do smoke, if that affects my opinion or what-not.
I don't splel check.
(05-23-2011, 01:19 PM)Scalise Wrote: First of all, OP, it's not a drug. A drug is man-made, manufactured; marijuana is merely a plant. With that resolved, I don't see anything wrong with it. I wouldn't care if it was legalized, I'd actually prefer it just being decriminalized. Merely because I don't trust it in our government's hands. If it makes you happy go for it, nobody should stop you from doing something you enjoy with virtually no consequences to anyone else.

For the record I do smoke, if that affects my opinion or what-not.

Worng:
Code:
drug

noun /drəg/ 
drugs, plural

1. A substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular

2. A medicine, esp. a pharmaceutical preparation
          * - a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease

3. A substance taken for its narcotic or stimulant effects, often illegally.

Weed contains THC which is a drug and therefor making the whole marijuana plant a drug when used in smoking since it has these effect. If marijuana didn't have THC your right it would be a plant.

Its like saying penicillin is just a mould. It's a drug because of its effects.
I dont like it my dad started smokeing it all the time now he is even more of a ass hole so i never talk to him. I have not talked to him for about 3 years now lol. But people smokeing it dose not bother me it is there life.
I don't smoke it but I think it should be legal.
I like weed , but im not a stoner ill smoke it every so often but thats it
(05-22-2011, 04:49 PM)0xE9 Wrote: Yeah the class change in the UK was ridiculous. It was due to to the potency increase. That's like making alcohol illegal because someone made rum which is 40%/vol instead of the general 5%/vol.

Also I'm not sure a growing cannabis tut is against any of the rules.
they actually shoud make alcohol a class c instead of cannabis,alcohol has far more of a negative impact on all walks of life,it can cause far more devastating effects to the drinker and also by proxy.
am amazed it hasnt been classified yet,just because it makes the government money-all they do is keep adding more tax on,pissing off all the sensible drinkers.

cannabis shoud be legalised but controlled; perhaps they coud use a licence system like with the medical cards to get it in america/canada.

have never had cannabis in any form before,but admittedly,if was offered a space cake right now woud take it right away,dont know anyone who gets hold of the stuff.

itd be good if someone did a growing tut [only assuming it was allowed], might look into doing that at dads sometime.
[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
(05-29-2011, 01:15 PM)Techie© Wrote: they actually shoud make alcohol a class c instead of cannabis,alcohol has far more of a negative impact on all walks of life,it can cause far more devastating effects to the drinker and also by proxy.
am amazed it hasnt been classified yet,just because it makes the government money-all they do is keep adding more tax on,pissing off all the sensible drinkers.

cannabis shoud be legalised but controlled; perhaps they coud use a licence system like with the medical cards to get it in america/canada.

have never had cannabis in any form before,but admittedly,if was offered a space cake right now woud take it right away,dont know anyone who gets hold of the stuff.

itd be good if someone did a growing tut [only assuming it was allowed], might look into doing that at dads sometime.
Yeah, If only they'd realize they could make just as much money from cannabis, I think the reason they won't legalize it is due to the fact its so easy to grow no one would go out an buy it just like if beer was easy to make.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
I personally smoke weed myself, I don't think there is anything wrong with the drug, I would like to smoke weed over cigarettes any day.

I like to smoke a joint here and there not to much, I don't want to become highly addicted to weed.

I use to smoke cigarettes I well never forget coughing up that nasty flem in the morning.
Marijuana should not be made legal. It's pointless and we're very tolerant of it in the UK. If your found with a personal amount then 9/10 the police will send you on your way.

It does effect you and it can have a very negative effect on people. People can 'Whiteout' and have horrible experiences.

The government don't make it illegal to annoy you, they do it because it would cause more problems than do good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,297 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  [Weed] Need some advice Fish™ 7 1,418 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Scalise
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 695 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Weed in amsterdam NekoChan 11 1,833 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme