Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Opinion on weed?
I think it leads to other drugs but that's just my opinion Smile
i don't do drugs so i wouldn't know
DO NOT SMOKE POT> If you do, you will become addicted to Heroin and prostitutes befor your untimely death in prison.
(05-22-2011, 03:17 PM)0xE9 Wrote: Yeah it should be legal, It's never harmed anyone. Very strong anesthetic with little to no negative effects on body (Great for young chemotherapy patients) Very relaxing, Good for thing such as bipolar and isomania. It's a damn wonder drug if you ask me, Hell I even grow it myself.
Yes It has Harmed People Before,,
My Mate was telling me some people when they get super duper high they have suicidal tenseness...
I guess if it was made legal, government would put taxes on it and crap like that, I guess that's a reason why it's illegal. They can't control who grows it and they can't tax the people who grow it. I usually just smoke it for the lol's when my friends are doing it, never bought it cause I don't really have money for it and I suck at rolling, probably half would drop on the floor for me xD
I have smoked weed for 10+ years now, i think it should be illegal. Lol. No joke.
Yes, It Should Be Legal.
Yes, It's Okay To Smoke Even Though It's Not Legal.
I don't care if you smoke it, but don't change your lifestyle around it.
I think if they made weed legal I would try it but until then i won't. I see nothing wrong with it though.
(08-14-2011, 04:25 AM)Psychotic Villain Wrote: Yes It has Harmed People Before,,
My Mate was telling me some people when they get super duper high they have suicidal tenseness...

It all depends on how much you use. In small amounts weed is actually healthier than alcohol and tobacco.
The drug should not be legal, enforcement should be more strict.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,309 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  [Weed] Need some advice Fish™ 7 1,437 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Scalise
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 696 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Weed in amsterdam NekoChan 11 1,854 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme