Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Opinion on weed?
This is the way I see it. If alcohol is legal and we all know the effects from drinking then why cant weed be legal too. I have tried both numerous times and can say that drinking is way worse. Being drunk makes me feel like I have no control. Being high just made me feel relaxed. It seems weird to me that people can justify drinking being legal but not having weed legal as well.
Anostley I don't know why the heck people do weed. It really screws you over financially and mentally. It's a lose lose.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I personally think that it should be legal. I mean it has never harmed anyone and it would bring in a lot of money for the U.S and other countries that would legalize it, not mentioning it would bring in tons of jobs.
I honestly feel that marijuana should be legal but not be Tax'd...

Other wise no i dont want it legal.

I love weed and i do not consider it a drug i consider it a plant from nature that makes u feel good inside.

Just like love can make someone feel good inside or even something that they enjoy.

Ive smoked for 5 1/2 years 6 in September and i have never had any negatives opinions on it.

I will be honest i love the feeling of being high but i also enjoy that i can sit there and smoke it for medical use rather then doing it all for the feeling.

Like any drug would be that is not medically issued.
I think it should be legal because I don't like the government telling me what I can and cannot do.
I'm not a pro for weed, use it at your own risk I guess
smoking is gay. its bad
(05-22-2011, 03:01 PM)WhiteFlame Wrote: Well I know this is a topic that people tend to have strong views on so tell me what you think about the drug. Do you think it should be legal?

Also do you think it's ok to smoke it even if it isn't legal?

It's bad for your lungs.Don't try it Big Grin
Just no! Weed is a drug, so NO! Drugs are bad. But not all.
It needs to be legal, it is no worse the Advil or Alcohol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,309 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  [Weed] Need some advice Fish™ 7 1,438 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Scalise
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 696 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Weed in amsterdam NekoChan 11 1,854 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme