Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I?
hello guys,

I want your opinion on this matter.

Do you think it is better being a computer engineer or go into the world of finance and business administration?

I like both but I don't know, I am a bit lost. Smile

Thank you for your help.Smile
Persoanlly I would go into the world of finance and business simply because there are more options and there are a thousand people who can be computer engineers. But then again how far up the ladder where you thinking of going up the computer engineer ladder?
I will be working in a construction building in the KSA. But as a business man I will work in canada....

I know the gain will be good from both but you can't count on KSA since if the petrol empties then the KSA will be poor as in 1910...

It is a gamble I think but I will be willing to take it...
Hmm they are both a gamble if you ask me.

My grandparents where business people. Earnt millions and lost in all in the space of a year. It's possible the most insecure job I have seen. They were always stressed and if they were ill it meant no money....

It's a difficult call that only you can make I guess. With determination and a goal I am sure anything is possible.
(05-22-2011, 11:08 AM)WhiteFlame Wrote: Hmm they are both a gamble if you ask me.

My grandparents where business people. Earnt millions and lost in all in the space of a year. It's possible the most insecure job I have seen. They were always stressed and if they were ill it meant no money....

It's a difficult call that only you can make I guess. With determination and a goal I am sure anything is possible.

Maybe following my heart is the answer here... I just don't know... :S
(05-22-2011, 11:14 AM)3x0r_$c0rPi0n Wrote:
(05-22-2011, 11:08 AM)WhiteFlame Wrote: Hmm they are both a gamble if you ask me.

Maybe following my heart is the answer here... I just don't know... :S

Just ask yourself where you want to be in the next 10 years... The problem is if you be a computer engineer are you going to be fed up of this in 10 years time?
With your skills as a computer engineer, maybe you can be an employee first until you can save a bit to start your own business. That way, I guess, you're in both fields. Whatever you become, I wish you luck! Smile
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Leave it to destiny and watch which thing destiny has written in your future.I want to be a mechanical engineer but now i'm studying agriculture engineering.Select that field in which you are interested don't ask others opinion they will double minded you.
It all depends what you really like doing. You can do something small at home with computers and make quite a lot of cash, in your spare time, and you can do business management studies. It's all about what you like and what you want. You can't start a job you don't like and have no experience to, because it will drag you along.