Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Information Batch File
Here's a very interesting .bat file I found that will get for you, almost every possible bit of information about your Windows system. It was designed for looking up information on Windows XP/Vista/7, and I'm running a 64 bit Windows 7 OS on my machine, and it seems to work, so you won't have to worry about having 32 bit or 64 bit.

Warning: It may be seen as a virus because it will also retrieve logged passwords for you in it's list of information to show you about your system, but I can guarantee that there's nothing malicious about this .bat file. It's a false positive if you see a warning because the program was designed to retrieve internet passwords for you, but it doesn't go online and send anything out. I've double checked through the .bat file, and if it was malicious I wouldn't be sharing it with you.

If requested I will upload a short video of me using the .bat to get my system information but i'll have to hide some things since it also gets your OS serial keys as well as other secure information through the use of different components.

Note: This little bit of code also cleans your temp folders for you Smile

Screenshot:
[Image: unledhi.png]

Everything is saved into a whole bunch of localised html files linked between each other so you can view your information in a more organized way than a text file.

Instructions:
1) Double click the .bat file, don't run as admin though since that seems to mess things up for the .bat when it runs
2) If you see that the Program or components in the program is seen as a “viruses” or “hack tool” ignore it because it's definitely a false positive. Please don't accuse me of sharing malicious files with SF because i've verified myself that it is a false read.
3) It should work with UAC turned on in Windows 7/Vista, just allow access for the components to run. The components are what gather your information for you.

Direct Download:
http://download60.mediafire.com/wng37p4u...wsInfo.zip

Let me know what you think Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pass Generator Batch script AceInfinity 0 734 09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Batch tutorial goes here? fanta 3 1,238 05-22-2012, 09:25 PM
  [Batch] Trick - View Environment Variables AceInfinity 0 832 05-05-2012, 07:01 PM
  [Batch] Quick Drive Information Script (Created by AceInfinity) AceInfinity 17 6,492 02-09-2012, 08:10 AM
  [Batch Game] Rock, Paper, Scissor by Hack0pz hackopz 3 2,343 01-22-2012, 05:17 PM