Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your favourite movie.
Just finished watching my favourite and I am curious to know what some of yours may be.

My favourite movie is Shawshank Redemption. Morgan Freeman always acts as such a good narrator in his films.

Just because I know how hard it can be to choose. You can choose 3 of your favourites.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
Italian Job, fast and furious (all parts), and american pie (all parts specially A.P 2, and beta house)
My favorite movie/movies were the Matrix series. The first one was the most enthralling though.
(05-18-2011, 06:00 AM)Invincible Wrote: Italian Job, fast and furious (all parts), and American pie (all parts specially A.P 2, and beta house)

Italian Job was a good old classic I didn't appreciate the new one they decided to release though. Fast and furious makes me want to jump into my car and just break the limit hehe. And as shamed as I am to say it I have not seen the American pie movies :embarrassed
(05-18-2011, 06:08 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: My favorite movie/movies were the Matrix series. The first one was the most enthralling though.

ahhh the good old matrix films, the matrix revolutions was my personal best due to the big war in zion and the final fight between smith and neo.
First on my list is, The Hudsucker Proxy (1994, I think), it's an awesome movie by Coen brothers.
However, it had some seriously bad critics for what ever reason, probably the proof, that a critic is nothing else but an idiot having nothing else to do but to hate.... seriously...

On the list you can also find, Matrix 1, Fifth Element, Any Jackie Chan and/or Brad Pitt Movie.
Jackie is an awesome stuntman and director, Brad Pitt is the definition of an Actor, the only one if you ask me, all others are just "acting", while Bred "lives" the role.

Rock'n Roller, FF7 Advent Childer (I know IDC), Judge Dredd, Scary Moive(s), Any Eddie Murphy and/or Jim Carrey, both of them are amazing comedians.

And I could go all night like this, but I'll finish with the most amazing Movie I've ever saw, Kick-Ass, the Movie is sooo much more then I actually expected, that suprised me and probably that's the reason why I can't stop thinking how c0ol the Movie was.
Eddie Murphy and/or Jim Carrey, both of them are amazing comedians.

Jim carry will never ever fail to make me laugh when he starred in bruce almighty I was in tears.
(05-18-2011, 06:19 AM)h-boy Wrote: Eddie Murphy and/or Jim Carrey, both of them are amazing comedians.

Jim carry will never ever fail to make me laugh when he starred in bruce almighty I was in tears.

Oh man, exactly....and Ace Ventura rocks, the only series of Movies that I actually paid for a copy... ;)
Truman Show, was "not" so funny drama, if they hadn't hired him for the Movie, I would probably now say that it sucked, IMO, he is the only perfect person for such movies.

btw, now that I said Jim Carrey, gotta watch The Mask again, the Movie showed me how c0ol swing music is...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkQYbIc6zUw[/yt]
(05-18-2011, 06:24 AM)Gaijin Wrote: now that I said Jim Carrey, gotta watch The Mask again, the Movie showed me how c0ol swing music is...

I am going to join you there, turning the balloon into the tommy gun gets me everytime lol
Yea lol, I know what ya mean, I can't stop laughing too.
But for me the best part of the Movie is the park scene(s)....
If I could act and talk like that with/to the Cops, lmao.... just amazing....
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6-_cA4Ggoo[/yt]
(05-18-2011, 06:49 AM)Gaijin Wrote: Yea lol, I know what ya mean, I can't stop laughing too.
But for me the best part of the Movie is the park scene(s)....
If I could act and talk like that with/to the Cops, lmao.... just amazing....
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6-_cA4Ggoo[/yt]

Yeah and have a hot picture of the policeman's wife with call me over it lool, That ought to cause a stir.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Movies of All Time? Fragma 17 4,008 01-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kunika
  What is your favorite movie? killermanjaro65 20 3,401 04-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  The "Last Movie You Watched" Thread Ignite. 42 9,329 04-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  21 Jump street movie rid47 8 1,790 08-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Your last movie? Meat 25 5,596 08-05-2013, 07:26 AM