Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Poem] Fate, Intertwined
Our fate is linked, forever intertwined.
We breathe together, with heart, soul and mind.
Where has that love gone?
When we once got along.
One of us went wrong,
And now those days are gone.

Today, day after yesterday we had to fight.
Alarm clock rang to awaken us from a good night.
Perhaps we never meant it, perhaps we misunderstood.
Maybe you did, I was wrong.
And now those days are gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: A free verse poem I just wrote up. Feedback, as always, is appreciated. Smile

I really liked that. It really made me think. What was your inspiration for writing this? And is there a meaning behind it? I'm very curious, because it might help me understand this a little better. Smile
(05-15-2011, 11:57 AM)Amp™ Wrote: I really liked that. It really made me think. What was your inspiration for writing this? And is there a meaning behind it? I'm very curious, because it might help me understand this a little better. Smile

Every poem has a meaning and an inspiration. But sometimes it isn't exactly defined in order to let the reader come up with their own meanings and ideas.
For me the inspiration and meaning are both the same.
Its based on a friend who is no longer a friend.
OMG buddy, that was an awesome poem and it reflects my life. I mean 2 days back i had chat with my ex and we decided to talk again, and if every thing went fine and we felt its ok we would be friends again.
I'll surely share this poem with her, she kinda understand me, and thats what attract me towards her.
(05-15-2011, 12:26 PM)Invincible Wrote: OMG buddy, that was an awesome poem and it reflects my life. I mean 2 days back i had chat with my ex and we decided to talk again, and if every thing went fine and we felt its ok we would be friends again.
I'll surely share this poem with her, she kinda understand me, and thats what attract me towards her.

Best of luck being just friends Tongue
You're more than welcome to share this or any other work.
Very nice poem dude. It made me start thinking lol
[Image: NfAze.gif]
(05-15-2011, 06:17 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Best of luck being just friends Tongue
You're more than welcome to share this or any other work.
lol yeah its hard to be "JUST FRIENDS" with a girl who was your GF in past, but she understand me, i would love to have her as a friend.
Great poem. Perfectly rhymed with sleek verses.
@BlackChaos - BTW, hows your girlfriend ?
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
(05-17-2011, 05:49 AM)Telhast Wrote: Great poem. Perfectly rhymed with sleek verses.

lol What girlfriend? I don't have one now. Smile
(05-17-2011, 06:01 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: lol What girlfriend? I don't have one now. Smile

I love the way you lie.

(05-17-2011, 05:49 AM)Telhast Wrote: Great poem. Perfectly rhymed with sleek verses.

i am his Girlfriend Ujellybro?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,184 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r
  Fate in the third world [POEM] Intro 9 1,408 01-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Intro