Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to become charming!
I didn't know where to post so I did it here!

Any tutorial, helpful website or great site post it here! Roflmao
Maybe you could look that up on google. Here are some tips from my side -
1) When talking to girls you age, be funny. Dont crack awkward jokes and dont ridicule on anything related to them. Like what they like even though you might not like it. Dont try being totally macho in front of them. Always talk in topics related to them and dont try boring them.
Now, dont ask me how to do this. Find that out yourself.
2) When talking to ladies elder than you, dont ask them a question until they ask you something. Always put a smile on your face and be ready to help them with anything they need. Dont sulk in front of them or use any slang language. Be patient and obedient. Always address them with "Maam". In case of males you can just change the gender and apply the same rules. This is really helpful when you are trying to charm your girl's parents.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
I'm sure you could find some tips on Google, but here are some tips I have from experience.

Be confident. Don't be cocky, but be confident. Girls think confidence is sexy and charming.

Always smile. Not a creepy, scary smile. Or a fake smile. Smile with your eyes, too.

Charm is also in the way you say things. Say each thing with pride. Smile

Good luck!
My main pointer to you would be: Just be genuine, be yourself. Girls hate it when you try and act like somebody you're not.
(05-16-2011, 03:04 PM)Dεlluzion Wrote: My main pointer to you would be: Just be genuine, be yourself. Girls hate it when you try and act like somebody you're not.

That exactly, don't be wanna be charming, just be your self, be confident, and cheer them up. Make them feel they are precious.
when you're surrounding with girls, dont pretend like anybody. Just act who you are. Stay who you are dude.
Don't be a douche. Treat her as if you 2 were the last of man kind.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Have alot of confidence, a good swagger and a good smile.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
There are many ways one can be considered "charming". Here are a few of them:

1. Smile Smile
A simple smile can do wonders for both the smiler and the receiver. Its one of the best ways to develop friendly relations with the people around you, whether you knot them or not. Of course, if you're a bit shy, there are other ways.

2. Sit up straight.
Right posture, correct manners, warm nature are all pre-requisites for developing a charming personality.

3. Engage in conversation.
If you want to be the life of a party, you need to develop a little social nature. Be confident and spark discussions. Whether it with one person or a group, be sure you're actually interested in the conversation before attempting to start. A half-hearted shot will live you both lost in the dark.

and 4. Be yourself
A lot of people will tell you this and a few of the great members above have mentioned it. Just be yourself. If none of this works out for you, you can always fall back to being the best you can be. Yourself.

Hope this helps Smile
Feel free to PM me if you need any help at all.
(05-18-2011, 10:54 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: There are many ways one can be considered "charming". Here are a few of them:

1. Smile Smile
A simple smile can do wonders for both the smiler and the receiver. Its one of the best ways to develop friendly relations with the people around you, whether you knot them or not. Of course, if you're a bit shy, there are other ways.

2. Sit up straight.
Right posture, correct manners, warm nature are all pre-requisites for developing a charming personality.

3. Engage in conversation.
If you want to be the life of a party, you need to develop a little social nature. Be confident and spark discussions. Whether it with one person or a group, be sure you're actually interested in the conversation before attempting to start. A half-hearted shot will live you both lost in the dark.

and 4. Be yourself
A lot of people will tell you this and a few of the great members above have mentioned it. Just be yourself. If none of this works out for you, you can always fall back to being the best you can be. Yourself.

Hope this helps Smile
Feel free to PM me if you need any help at all.

Danm, you must be charming. Where is rate answer button like yahoo answers to choose best answers. I wana choose this as one.