Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leovince ZXR Help Installing
Hey guys, does anyone know how to install a Leovince ZXR

on to a 50cc Aprilia Scarabeo

I got this exhaust from a friend and so it didn't come with instructions or anything. I could wait until monday to get it done by a mechanic but I figured that I might as well learn, save myself 50 euros and get that "I did something awesome" feeling afterwards.
Well,
Reading you comment, I can make out that you are not quite experienced in attaching parts yourself. Why be in doubt and do it and then end up in a mess. Maybe you may not have fixed it correctly and it may lead to damage which will end up in causing even more loss for you then the previously estimated 50$ .
Just wait for a while and take the scooter to the mechanic on Saturday. Let the pros do their work and you can watch them doing it. In that way you can learn something as well as be satisfied that your scooter was worked on by a pro and that there is no reason to panic.
The "I did something awesome" feeling does not last really long when you see your scooter having a break down due to a faulty exhaust. I'm just saying. :-D
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]