Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hving Problem in Installation
Hello Friends...
I am trying to creat mybb {latest one} on 000webhost, i am stuck on the 4th step of installation {DataBase}.... can any body help me please, it is my first time & making it for personal experiece, its free one.

All right.... I have done that.

I have done that, my first mybb Forum, whole worked {Uploading/installation/etc} done by me...
Here's just a look,
http://pta.net63.net/
Good job setting it up. I suggest you get a theme, though. Here are the best MyBB themes. Hope you find one you like. Smile
Its good to hear that you done that your self. Installation Readme is very well written that comes with mybb, i also followed that a while back to setup mybb for a friend.
(05-14-2011, 10:21 PM)Amp™ Wrote: Good job setting it up. I suggest you get a theme, though. Here are the best MyBB themes. Hope you find one you like. Smile

Wao... very Beautiful Themes Collection there.
Thanks a Lot.

(05-14-2011, 11:00 PM)Invincible Wrote: Its good to hear that you done that your self. Installation Readme is very well written that comes with mybb, i also followed that a while back to setup mybb for a friend.

Yup, it was a very interesting experience doing so.
(05-14-2011, 10:21 PM)Amp™ Wrote: Good job setting it up. I suggest you get a theme, though. Here are the best MyBB themes. Hope you find one you like. Smile

I totally Agree with You Sir Smile
[Image: UTLN2.gif]
That's not my Sig . So don't flame me.