Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[VB.Net]Make a Google Translator with two lines of code
So, I'm bored... decided I would post and share this with my lovelies at SF.

First, you will need the Google API library and a Google API key. Both are easy to get.
Google API Library - get the newest version (right now it's 0.4 alpha)
Google API key - You will need a google account. Once logged in to the API console, activate the Translate API project. To get your key, click API access on the left menu. After that page loads you will see it near the bottom.

Code:
Click here to see the code:
http://tech.reboot.pro/showthread.php?tid=12

The first example shows a conversion from English to Spanish.
The second example shows a conversion while letting google translate detect the initial language, then translating it to Spanish.

Enjoy.

Controls(w/ Names):
(Edit: images have been removed due to lack of hosting, visit TechLifeForum.net for the images/code)
Very nice hare I was looking for something like this thanks.
Gotta' try this later on Smile Thank You OP
[Image: UTLN2.gif]
That's not my Sig . So don't flame me.
Nice share. I'll definitely be having a play around with this.
Cool Tut and i remember when a guy was trying to sell a Google translator source on HF for 50$ or so! lol
Nice tutorial. I definitely have to give it a try.
That's a good share in fact. Improvising abit an will make something ;)
(05-20-2011, 05:13 PM)Hell Guardian Wrote: Cool Tut and i remember when a guy was trying to sell a Google translator source on HF for 50$ or so! lol

WDF... Pointless,

Oh btw, i saw in API that you can use storage.
Can someone make a tut on how to exploit google free storage?
(05-23-2011, 03:45 PM)ihasdevkit Wrote: Oh btw, i saw in API that you can use storage.
Can someone make a tut on how to exploit google free storage?

It wouldn't be an exploit considering they have they allow you to use an API to access it.

Google Wrote:Google Storage offers a free trial quota until December 31, 2011. This quota is only applicable to your first project that uses Google Storage and gives you free usage of resources within that project, up to:

5 GB of storage
25 GB of download data (20 GB to Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa; 5 GB to Asia-Pacific)
25 GB of upload data (20 GB to Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa; 5 GB to Asia-Pacific)
25,000 GET, HEAD requests
2,500 PUT, POST, LIST requests

For more reading:
https://code.google.com/apis/storage/doc...terms.html
Nice Share Going to Try it soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB.Net Make a Real AntiVirus (AV) - Part 1 goranpilkic 27 28,470 08-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Last Post: dark_move
  Get Country Code In 1 Line Of Code. wchar_t 13 4,070 11-28-2012, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Cubs
  How To Make And Use A Builder And Stub. [VB.NET] [Source] Vorfin 35 21,177 11-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  Crypter code source - project files [ vb.net ] rid47 2 2,350 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  Possible to use .NET to make a program for web capture? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 3 1,749 12-24-2011, 02:14 AM
Last Post: King