Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Brand? [MONITOR]
(01-06-2012, 06:41 PM)AMD Wrote: Samsung, ASUS, and sometimes ACER. The brand doesn't even matter its the specs and reviews you want.

But the reviews are generally based on the brand because certain products gain a reputation for making quality products. Usually classified into categories of levels of quality based on brand by other techs.

Sony for example, they used to be good, but lots of their products are getting to become even more crappy as time goes on for TV's from the reviews and experience i've had with them over the years, and it's definitely noticeable. Playstation is the only thing really keeping them in the game right now as a known marketing industry.

They aren't as good anymore for TV's/Monitors though. Panasonic was rated quite high in lots of reports lately, and if you've ever seen a consumer report that's the one on top along with Pioneer.
Samsung. Hands down man. They're pretty crisp quality.
Get a Samsung, It is what I use, and nothing I have used before surpasses it in quality.
I have 2 LG monitors and they have never let me down. I need a new one though and from the sounds of things here samsung is the best way to go. Do they make big monitors, like 27"+?
Samsung is good for monitors .
Go with LG. Samsung is good, but in my opinion LG is superior. I'm currently on my 32'' sony TV though. Might stick with it.
I have a sony lcd monitor and its pretty cool Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Right off the bat I'd say get a Samsung, as I've always cherry picked their brand for monitors, and most other things for that matter. But saying that; I believe the panel in my 27" iMac is an LG, never had any problems with it and it's one of the most impressive screens I've had for a while.

If it was me buying, I'd still go with Samsung. I like their brand and I will continue to buy theirs over the rest until they give me a reason not to.

Hope this helps.
I would highly recommend Panasonic. I have had one for over 6 years and it is still as new as the day I bought it.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
LG and Samsung both are best. Am always recommend these only.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a nice monitor v01d 35 5,544 02-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Last Post: illest