Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 and about to be kicked out...
No matter if the signboard says that they are hiring only if 18+. You just have to go there and prove to them that you are capable of handling the job. They might make you sign some more terms and conditions because you are under 18 but that is going to be all.
BTW, if this job is in the daytime ( construction, landscaping). Consider getting a job in which you work night shifts in a shop or something. The extra money will help you out.
Remember, just like Dεlluzion said, always think positive. Negative thinking will only bring you down and get you nowhere.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
im pretty sure it's illegal to kick out a minor ... go to the police :]
As Telhast as said, I agree with him. You have to show them that you are capable of doing the job. Just try and find Jobs that are something you'll enjoy, and tell them about your story and how you are willing to complete each days work at the best of your ability.
(05-10-2011, 07:54 PM)662xchase Wrote: Smoking has been an on and off thing. It isn't my biggest concern because they don't really care. As for not listening I guess yes I have lost respect for both of my parents through more background crap that can only be experienced. As for doing what they want often times I do, but when my mom leaves me home alone for 5 days to go party leaves me with no food (literally), no money, and asked me to come home to a clean house. She gets home and wants to know why I didn't do other things she didn't ask like dust unpack more etc.

So what I have been looking into is moving back to where I use to in GA because there is a good bit of construction and landscaping where I can get a guaranteed job for 9 out of 12 months. I also found a 2 bed one bath for 300 a month (another reason I like Columbus lower cost of living).

My newest questions are in relation to if I rent this house what are things I will need? How does a 17 year old get a line of credit? I need to know petty crap like this I know you have to add 200 to whatever the rent is for food water and electric....
There is a lot of things I should probably know...

And as for school an education would be nice, but I am concerned with my GED for now then get technical school later. I feel like a lot of my thoughts and hopes and dreams will only be fruitless. That at the end of the day I will end up THAT meth head from the commercials holding up laundry mats for quarters..... Life really seems hopeless right now.

well you can't get a line of credit at 17. any contract you sign will be void because you are a minor. your best bet is to say sorry to your parents or if you are telling the truth call CPS. your only hope
If you're sure that they are not going to let you occupy space there much longer, then you need to start taking the steps now so that you can assure you are able to live on your own with minimal complications. What you need to focus a lot of your time on right now, would be looking for a job. That is the golden ticket, so to speak. Once you start making money, you have the ability to support yourself. And yes, I realize that a job like burger king, mcdonalds, etc isn't going to have you living fully happily, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Another idea to tinker with would be a roomate. That's probably what I'm going to do when I move out. I have plenty of close friends that'd move in with me and split the bills.

Good luck with it.
Update us on what you have done. I would like to help in offering more advice.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
Be positive and religious bro. God is behind you no matter what. Just believe in him. Trust him all the time. God bless you
Don't give in to bad vibes. I suggest a strong friend or girlfriend to help you through these tough times. See if you can get a roommate too. Ask everyone you know about programs in your local area that might be designed to help a person such as yourself. Try government buildings, charities and churches. I wish you well.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Omni is right dude. Just listen and follow that kind of advise and you'll be fine im sure.
So a short follow up before I make a new post on something.

I didn't get kicked out.. He was bullshittin. However shortly after things progressively got worse I attempted suicide. Actually I now beilive in some form of god because as I sat in the dark my wrist bleeding I cocked a 9 and before I squeezed a friend threw a rock at my window. Told me to come out we talked our girls came down to the park. I ended up havin sex later that night.... Anyway I woke up my mom saw my wrist and sheets and the then unloaded gun. Tripped out called MPs and EMS. Then I got commited for 2 weeks where my parents tryed to institute me into 3 Youth Detention Centers type places for adolescents with mental illnesses. Luckily they don't have the money and Tricare wouldnt OK it without doctor approval. They said there would be no reason and that literally nothing is wrong other than that I found suicide to be a seriously logical decision because of my parents..... They went to 2 family meetings neither I was invited to. Then when I left they made no follow up appts for the help i 'needed' they didnt want exposed for everything.

Moving on about a month and a half ago they gave me a 100$ and a bus ticket told me I had 3 hours to pack crap and leave. Gave me a phone that only worked on speaker, busted screen.. ect. Well I made it for two weeks in the city i was in no parents, no roof. Ended up breaking into a house and then my gma called so i just told her what was happening she sent me some money and a bus ticket to my moms side gpa in NC. Here at least i got a roof, but still no education, no job, few friends, no money... I've just kinda idk.....

SN: I didnt see Omni wrote something on here which is pretty cool seeing how I was on HF long before this, and he doesn't post much there from what I casually see

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kicked Out for Good (Family BS) Metapod 53 8,685 07-21-2011, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Chef