Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning to drive manual??
Hmm I have never driven an automatic but I can tell you that a gear box isn't so hard to use. But you do have to pay a LOT more attention to what your feet are doing. Probably the hardest part of it all.
It took me two times to learn it, but it's not too hard. I just have problems on hills with stalls but you'll over come that.
I always wanted to learn how to drive Manual. I feel like its a more of a manly thing to do than drive Automatic. IMO.
Best thing to get full experience to driving "manual driving is the best" By this you will get to know how much you have control on your mind & handle & other things.

My first car I bought I literally learned stick on the hour or so drive home lol it's really easy especially since I've always played racing simulators and stuff, the whole shifting this was already second nature it was just getting used to the clutch. I've always hated auto feels like I have less control over the car.
The hardest part for me was getting the timing right on when to let off the clutch
It's easy. You'll stall it a few times but after a while you will just get used to it.
not that hard after a week it will become a lot easier
It was quite simple for me. That might be because I've driven a multitude of vehicles which require shifting such as motorcycles, four wheelers, and so on. I've been riding these vehicles since the age of four so learning how to drive a manual was a piece of cake. I'm sure you'll learn it very fast.
I learned in a jeep, it was hard at first but once i got used to it i found it second nature. If you relax and practice your timing it is easy.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]