Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Your favorite Novel(s)?
(05-09-2011, 10:37 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: LOL! Thats what I thought at first. But the special edition of Arctic Edition had a key code to decypher Gnommish.
They're all short stories relating to Artemis Fowl or the Fairies.

You can read them here if you dont feel up to 2 hours of decyphering Tongue

http://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/books/codes/

Thats very clever. Thanks for this Big Grin
[Image: ZOuHf.png]
Red Bull Racing
(05-09-2011, 11:38 AM)Mark Webber Wrote: Thats very clever. Thanks for this Big Grin

lol I only wish I had known about this website before I used up two hours trying to decipher it myself Tongue
I think i got a good list of novels to read. And you guys seems to be fans of harry potter series but tbh i never liked it lol, but one of my close friend likes it.

Oh btw Did any one read Eleven minutes? I bet You'll masturbate while reading it Lmao
I dont want to read a book and masturbate. I'll just do it looking at my laptop screen. :-D

I read Artemis Fowl. Novels by Stephen king and others. My favorite one yet has to be The Girl who loved Tom Gordon. I also like The dark half and Misery by Stephen King.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
(05-12-2011, 02:02 PM)Telhast Wrote: I dont want to read a book and masturbate. I'll just do it looking at my laptop screen. :-D

I read Artemis Fowl. Novels by Stephen king and others. My favorite one yet has to be The Girl who loved Tom Gordon. I also like The dark half and Misery by Stephen King.

lol very true, but eleven minutes is a great novel with an erotic touch. Its based on the life of a prostitute named maria
(05-12-2011, 07:37 PM)Invincible Wrote: lol very true, but eleven minutes is a great novel with an erotic touch. Its based on the life of a prostitute named maria

Maria. Sounds sexay Tongue
I might give it a little look see.
(05-12-2011, 08:04 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Maria. Sounds sexay Tongue
I might give it a little look see.

yeah it is Tongue, its a nice novel to read, drama, story line, ect every thing is good.:-)
i don't really have a single favorite book. i read a lot so there isn't one book that just jumped right at me and said "I'm awsome!!" i mean there have been a couple books that have been just mind boggling afterwards but i can't seem to think of any 1.

PEER-E-KAMIL (urdu) by Umaira Ahmad.
Broken wings by Khalil Gibran.
Swallowing Stones by Joyce Mcdonald
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Tank Top
I am a Rick Riordan fan. I have read a lot of books, but I like him currently.
Rick Riordan = Awesome Big Grin
Any specific one?