Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unofficial SupportForums IRC Channel [Now Open]
This is awesome, now we can all chat together instead of posting in threads and having to wait for a response.
Tongue
I actually like more of the logo you used than the forum logo! Big Grin
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
(05-07-2011, 07:33 AM)iCrack Wrote: I actually like more of the logo you used than the forum logo! Big Grin
Yea that feather looks really nice that Infinity found. The colors especially seem very vibrant, in a good way.
(05-07-2011, 12:15 PM)RDCA Wrote: Yea that feather looks really nice that Infinity found. The colors especially seem very vibrant, in a good way.

It actually used to be a blue feather, but I modified it to make it the colors that it is now, with the goldish yellow and the shades of grey and black.
Server info? I don't connect through webpages.
There's nothing that would have a concern on your security as an internet user for the site I created. So you would be save to join that way. This is SF, not HF, so there won't be anything on the IRC channel that would break the rules of SF either.

Server:zoidberg.centralchat.net
Port:6667

Join #SupportForums, not even 24 hours since it's registration, and we average around 6 members total, it's fairly active considering how newly made it is. Domain name will possibly be changed as well for it's own dedicated domain name related to SF.
I'm sure the website is fine, but I use an IRC client so it's nice to have it all in one place. Thanks.
You should include the server/channel name in OP and on site.
Alright Smile that shouldn't be a problem, i'll include extra information about the registration date as well just for the heck of it. I'm thinking instead of having all the clutter on the page with the basic commands, i'll have those commands in the welcome message or something, and then i'll add a download link to a text file, or a separate page full of IRC commands that people can use if they are curious.
looks good man i might have to check that out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for my Youtube channel Kharnage 9 1,241 05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Kharnage
  Community Channel Maybe? Chief 4 575 10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Muted
  SupportForums' IRC | Join Now!! BreShiE 11 1,557 09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Support Forums IRC? Chief 9 1,460 08-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Nominate yourself for a position on the unofficial IRC Channel for SF AceInfinity 5 1,141 05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity