Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What forum TAB do you hang around in?
Well, I'm totally surprised, I thought everyone that uses forums has a general idea of what section they like the most, I normally stick with Webmaster because I know more about website development then any other category, so I generally stay away from other ones.
[Image: signaturera.png]
I used to be like that, but this forum has interesting threads in all the sections so I just view all the new posts. I don't want to miss something that I probably would of liked.
i'm active in every part of the forum. You'll see contributions from me in the coding area for vb.net, and perl. Some in the graphics area for supportforums images and other random ones. Videos promoting SF in the media area, and some of my posts are related to the gaming areas. I'm also very active in both the webmaster area, and the computer support areas in general.
I'm like the others.. I just view new posts and if there's anything that catches my eye, I'll have a look at it.

2 sections I do use more than others however would be Video Editing & Sound Design, and Graphic Design.
(06-03-2011, 06:30 AM)Fragma Wrote: I'm like the others.. I just view new posts and if there's anything that catches my eye, I'll have a look at it.

2 sections I do use more than others however would be Video Editing & Sound Design, and Graphic Design.

Duh. You do realize you are Fragma right? Tongue
(06-03-2011, 06:38 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Duh. You do realize you are Fragma right? Tongue

Lol, maybe I spend a little too much time in those sections. Smile
(06-03-2011, 07:15 AM)Fragma Wrote: Lol, maybe I spend a little too much time in those sections. Smile

I doubt that. I see you jumping around every where on SF. Tongue
But still, as Fragma, you are known to lurk around the Graphics sections the most Whistle
To be honest, I'm going to change my ways and use the "View New Posts" link to view all new posts since most of the users do that, and most of them have high post counts Smile
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-03-2011, 08:04 AM)Laughynose Wrote: To be honest, I'm going to change my ways and use the "View New Posts" link to view all new posts since most of the users do that, and most of them have high post counts Smile

Thats a very logical conclusion Smile
And I guess it is the right one as well. Whistle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter Links - Open in new tab or same tab? AceInfinity 10 1,438 08-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Google Chrome Re-Direct [New Tab Page] AceInfinity 2 1,830 11-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity