Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl likes another guy but I like her.
Confirming that the guest post was me and also I felt like I should include that she is now heartbroken. I don't know what happened but it was something pretty bad. She said the following on her tumblr.

Quote:I feel so absolutely terrible right now. I’m so angry. I don’t know how to feel, I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to write about it, I don’t want to talk to anyone about it. All I can do is hope that everything will be okay. Just this one time, I wanted things to work out. This is absolutely the shittiest and most unfair situation; of course it would happen to me. I’m so tired of being screwed over, and I thought that maybe, just maybe, it would turn out differently this time. Honestly, how/why do you do this to me? All of this. Or is this thing just no big deal and I really don’t have anything to worry about? I’m just praying that things work themselves out in the end, because I feel horrible right now. Can you please just make everything alright?
lol don't underestimate the friend zone -_-"
high school relationships always end, it's a fact of life, wait for this guy to move on / relationship to break, move in and boom you won
(05-07-2011, 10:06 AM)lunagron Wrote: ...I Don't even care about the sexual aspect. That is the last thing in my mind at the moment. I care about her. I feel really bad because I know she'll be upset when the guy she likes is gone.

If you care about her you'll respect her new relationship. If you don't want the sexual aspect just be friends, that's the only difference between being best friends and dating anyways.
I don't splel check.
Give her anonymous gifts like chocolats, flowers and stuff like that...
When you think you're ready, tell her it was you...

The worst that can happen is she think that it was somebody else (that would be fudged up)! Confused
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
Believe me mate, 3 month ago when i lost the girl i love, i wasn't able to sleep whole night and that happend for 2 weeks, then every thing went fine, i still love her but i am now strong enough to live life without her. Time can fill every wound.
If the girl likes another guy and not you, let it be. Unless you think he's a jerk or something, just leave them alone. What she gets up to has nothing to do with you (not being harsh bro). Once you've noticed they have broken up, just wait a few days or so and then try go for her. Just don't do it while they are together. You'll get screwed over. I promise.
It seems that some people don't understand. She isn't with the guy at the moment. She wishes she was, but she isn't. He is also graduating in 14 days.
Well she has her mind set on him, and likes him. If you try and get in the way, it won't work.
Don't tell her you like her. Try to be close friends with her, but not akwardly close because you like her. Be there for her throughout her relationship with the senior. (Should be pretty short because of graduation.) Then, once he's gone, confess your feelings for her and see where it goes.
She's really upset now.

Quote:As much as I hate to say it, there’s only a few more days of school before you’re gradutating. There’s like 12 or something. I haven’t been keeping track because I really don’t want to know. I mean, I already know, but I don’t want to face it. I hate when people talk about it. I’m glad we’re talking more in person now. I wish it could’ve happened earlier. I really like talking to you. I like how you laugh at what I say and the way that you look at me. I like how you smile at me. I even just like being near you. I don’t know what’s the deal with this other girl who likes you, but I’m almost 100% positive that you still really like me.

I know it’s going to be hard when you leave. It’s going to be terrible not knowing how to feel. I’ve always wanted to date you. I wanted to be able to say that you were my first real, serious boyfriend. I wanted you to be the first person I ever kissed who I really wanted to kiss. I secretly hoped that you could be the first person that I could say ”I love you” to, and mean it. Through this (approximate) year of knowing you, you’ve made me both happy and sad. I don’t think I’ve ever gone a day without you on my mind. Sure, the sad parts were rough, but you’ve made me happier than anyone’s ever made me before. And I guess that’s what makes it all worth it. And even though I wish things turned out a little differently, I’m really happy that I met you. I’m really happy that we both liked each other so much. Lawl I’m a mess right now.

Going to be trying to make the most of these last few days and summer as much as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girl loves me, with another guy. Metapod 2 744 08-29-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  A Guide to Sucessful Dating (No More Mr. Nice Guy) Cronus 5 1,888 05-26-2012, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  So there's this guy... Into the Wild 10 1,886 04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Into the Wild
  About the dog guy. M_a_X 17 2,830 07-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,171 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged