Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hay people
Hello, I'm James nice to meet you all I'm 15 not long till 16 Tongue my birthday is in February Smile i live in kent.

What i mostly do in life is computers like building them well mostly build my own Tongue i also do graphic designs like using photoshop, i know some java i did work on runescape servers for the fun of it to test my java before i quit doing it Tongue i was OK but not the best lol, I do some web design but mostly for my self when i make some website or for my friends. i do loads of gaming Tongue if you wan't to know what games etc... just ask Tongue i have a nice long list lol

well can't think of anything else to say at this moment in time.

But feel free to ask questions or what ever Tongue
Welcome to SF, enjoy your stay, I hope you can learn lots, and pass on what you know.

(I live near Kent =D )
[Image: Lj]
Welcome to SupportForums!
You will have fun in the Graphics section, and I hope you show us some of your works.

btw:
Your birthday is the same as my best friends and one week before mine Roflmao
Aquarius ftw::
(10-20-2009, 01:03 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Welcome to SupportForums!
You will have fun in the Graphics section, and I hope you show us some of your works.

btw:
Your birthday is the same as my best friends and one week before mine Roflmao
Aquarius ftw::

Hehehe i will upload some of my work but for now i be making some new ones to show Tongue
(10-20-2009, 01:20 PM)NamelessCloud Wrote: Hehehe i will upload some of my work but for now i me making some new ones to show Tongue

That's good to hear! (uhhm yeah READ)
There are also few good gfx artists that are willing to help, so if you have a problem just post in the gfx section.
Hello James/NamelessCloud. Welcome to SupportForums. A place of learning and discovering new and exciting things to try out. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hay luli-al 5 434 10-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Š Λ☨∀И