Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight Loss.
Hey guys, I'm 80kg/156lb and I'm fourteen turning 15, which is pretty freakin terrible.
I do boxing training three times a week and am going to start exercising at home on the days I don't have it.
To be honest, I'm just sick of being fat, for those that don't know, it's really bad, just the way you feel sometimes and some of the things people say.
My brother just lost 25 kilo's in a few months so it feels a good time to start.
My main problem is the food I eat, chocolates and sugary stuff. So any advice you guys give me will be greatly appreciated. Please don't troll here. People probs will anyway though. So yeah advice will help. Thanks guys.

Just made the same thread in the Lounge at HF, although for some strange reason I feel I will get more help here Tongue.
80kg=176lbs.

Anyways, if you want to lose weight simply eat 300-500 calories below your maintenance level, some high intensity cardio a few times a week will help as well.
Oh, I used some calculator so I didn't know, how do I find out my maintenance level?
(05-06-2011, 05:56 AM)tfwtolly Wrote: Oh, I used some calculator so I didn't know, how do I find out my maintenance level?

Find out how many calories you eat a day to stay the same weight, that's your maintenance.
Okay, I gotta find a calorie counter then.
Try eating less, or try eating more salads and stuff. I want to find a way to gain weight myself Tongue I am eating a lot and still can't. Wish you luck mate. Try excercising too...that's the best way.
Hey buddy you should leave that kind of the foods like chocolates and cheese type...
Also avoid the junk food items and fast foods in the session of weight loss...
Try the natural way of weight loss and don't use the steroids or any kinds of the pills or products as they have the side effects inside them....
Food is more important for the weight manegment so you should care of your diet for the weight loss. Always take low card diet and avoid all the fats and skip sugar from your diet plan.
Hi tfwtolly..
you are 14 and your weight is too high and you must reduce your weight anyhow because now you are at your teen age and after you will get into above teen then it will be quite tough for you to loose your weight so try to do some efforts and results will come soon. Eat balance diet and avoid junk food and also drink fresh juices and also do some regular exercise.
Exercise and food are the solution of weight problem.If someone want to lose his weight then he should do walk for 30 minutes in a day.With this he can eat vegetables and fruits only.After some days he will see a great difference in his weight.I have tried it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,097 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,409 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 820 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 3,018 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 49,159 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval