Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failure has never taken me down so harshly..
Alright so before I start to explain the situation, it is about a failing relationship. I would suggest if you don't want to read a wall of text about me, her and the problem, this isn't the thread for you to help with... Here goes:

Me: So I'm about 2-3 months younger than her. I tend to be good at Math, Science and Computer Science. I've had 3 girlfriends before her, and I've learned what girls like to hear and I can make a girl happy pretty well when I am dating them. I basically try and make my girlfriend as happy as I can, and I am the sweetest guy I can be whenever I'm with her- no matter who is around.

Her: She's the same age as me, but 2-3 months older. She had an abusive relationship a few years ago, and she has had trust issues with any guy that has entered her life ever since then. She has a best friend whom she tells everything. She had a thing with a guy before our relationship. She is an amazing girlfriend in every aspect except for the times when she gets a little flirty with other guys. Even though we've been dating for 3-4 months, I am crazy over her. I screwed up terribly.

Situation: We've fought a few times. We've almost ended it on some occasions when issues came up. She used to be scared of our relationship because of the fact that she told me I would have a rough time gaining her trust. I said I would accept the challenge and did so in about a fourth of what she estimated as the minimum. We've been going strong, but one day, we were hanging out and she had a major mood swing. We both said a few things and I said I wanted to end it. She spent about an hour trying to convince me not to. I told her I would talk to her if she called later that night about it, and I stepped out of the car. She ended up skyping me and her eyes were bloodshot and puffy.
I know I took it too far. The problem is, she started accepting the fact that we were done by the time she got home. Her family isn't very fond of me either anymore. We both agreed to give it a chance, but she isn't acting the same. We don't text or talk, for that matter, nearly as much as we used to. I hurt her severely and I don't know what to do. I want to make it up to her, but I don't know how. Last night I sat in bed until 1-2 AM thinking about what I did. Every one of the songs that reminds me of her hits me and makes me feel terrible that I practically destroyed my relationship that I care so much about...
I feel like a huge failure, and I want to keep her. Does anyone have any ways that I can make this up to her? I am hanging out with her tomorrow after our AP exam. Right now, I am planning on having some roses and giving a real apology. I don't know what else to do this time. Can anyone help?
Thanks everyone!
I love the roses. It adds a little touch to the apology. I think that you could've handled the situation differently before saying that you wanted to end it. And the both of you don't know how each other feels. So why not go to a secluded place, and talk your problems out? Well that is, if she accepts your apology. Considering that she had bloodshot eyes and they were all puffy, she maybe was crying over you.

Quote:she started accepting the fact that we were done by the time she got home

Ask her if she wants to stay being in a relationship. And admit you screwed up.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
The rose thing sounds good. I think it will "touch" her no matter what. We all get angry sometimes. She needs to understand that and she also need to understand that every human can make mistakes. From what you wrote above, she cares about you too. Just bring yourself to her situtation, like you are on her shoes before you talk, thinking about :"How would i feel if she had told me the thing i am going to say". I wish you luck buddy.
Roses and a small poem help out the best. My best friened called BlackChaos can help you out in writing a small poem. I'll just contact and tell him.
Finally, kneeling down with the roses and crying in front of her will help you a lot. Be sorry for what you did to her and show remorse and your suffering for your actions. Do this if you really love her and want her back. Tell her that want to start fresh again and forget the past.

P.S - Dont be ashamed of crying because she is with her friends or if your friends are watching. Its a sign of your true love for her. Keep in mind that you dont give a crap about the other people around you and the she is the only important one.

PM me if you need any more advice and be sure to tell me how it goes.

*EDIT*- I told you this only because I think that this is a serious thing. Take the advice this seriously mate.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
(05-06-2011, 11:13 AM)Telhast Wrote: Roses and a small poem help out the best. My best friened called BlackChaos can help you out in writing a small poem. I'll just contact and tell him.
HRN to the rescue. Superman

I was already going to suggest this, but I guess I didn't get to it.

Here you go mate. Hope it helps:

I tried to go to sleep yesterday,
But I couldn't. The thought of you kept me awake.
When I imagine us not being together, my heart aches.
Its like the world is shaken and you're my earthquake.

I wish I could turn the clock back,
Erase all the hurt and anger between us that has passed.
I wish I had stopped, I regret how I act,
But my love for you is stronger than the greatest heart attack.

Please accept this rose, for it can't replace you.
I'm sorry,
(Name), lets start over anew.
@BlackChaos - I <3 you. You're the most epic poet ever. Anyways, you are my friggin niggachaos.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
Thank you guys so much! From what I see it worked. She ended up opening up her locker and saw a Teddy Bear and Roses. She just started smiling and was speechless. BlackChaos, That is a really good poem. I really wish I got a chance to use it, but I was already in a movie with her before I got to see it. :\
Thanks everyone!
Thread closed. I wish I could lock this.
Okay so as elegant as the roses may sound the reality is that its overrated think about it, its been done literally millions of times. Why not do something different, like buying her a star Smile yes that is right buy her a star with her name on it, find someone who can lend you there telescope and take her out on a nice date and around 9-11pm show her what you bought her and the certification of the star and her name on it Smile #LikeAPimp i'm telling you it works.
Either that or jewelry would be nice *no cheap stuff*...
I've had a similar problem with you. I'm quite an insecure guy. I had a girlfriend when I was in boarding school, and she temporarily broke up with me 3 times because she thought I would break up with her (or in this case, hurt her). I did everything for her, bunk out at night to see her, treat her like a queen, buy things for her (even though I was half broke)

I left boarding school, and we broke up. She had sex once or twice, but anyway. Now we still love each other even though I am 600 km away from her. I know how mood swings can go, I've experienced them, and I want you to know you're not alone, bro. Just apologize to her, talk to her parents and tell them you screwed up and you're sorry, tell that to her. Tell her you still love her and you want to be with her, because she makes you happy.

I hope everything goes well with you guys Smile