Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I take it?
(05-04-2011, 08:49 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: fudge I wish you could understand. Every moment of everyday I think of this guy. It's seriously fudged up how much I like him, has anyone else felt like this towards another person in general?

I'm sure everyone has, you need to do something about it or you will regret it for the rest of your life, trust me.
[/quote]

I started crying when you wrote that. I never cry except when I come to grips with my real life of being homosexual. Maybe I should tell one of my friends I'm gay, but I don't know which one. I wish I was born straight.
the worst thing ever is to stay in the closent. you should really think about telling people. now-a-days people don't really make fun of gay people. and you don't sound crazy, nor should you be embarrassed about how you feel. but you really should tell people about you being gay. hell, most likely they already suspect you are. i know i can tell if someones gay by talking with them for a bit (most of the time) trust me once you tell people you will feel much better.
(05-05-2011, 01:47 AM)pirategamer6996 Wrote: the worst thing ever is to stay in the closent. you should really think about telling people. now-a-days people don't really make fun of gay people. and you don't sound crazy, nor should you be embarrassed about how you feel. but you really should tell people about you being gay. hell, most likely they already suspect you are. i know i can tell if someones gay by talking with them for a bit (most of the time) trust me once you tell people you will feel much better.

I completely agree! I always say to my friends (girls) that guy is hot and they think I'm joking. Is it wrong though to want to physically be with the person.
(05-04-2011, 09:49 PM)Do Not Forget Me Wrote: I'm sure everyone has, you need to do something about it or you will regret it for the rest of your life, trust me.

I started crying when you wrote that. I never cry except when I come to grips with my real life of being homosexual. Maybe I should tell one of my friends I'm gay, but I don't know which one. I wish I was born straight.
[/quote]

I don't think you should tell any one besides perhaps him before you come to terms with it yourself, hard to ask others to accept that fact when it seems like you haven't even done so yet.
(05-05-2011, 08:02 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I started crying when you wrote that. I never cry except when I come to grips with my real life of being homosexual. Maybe I should tell one of my friends I'm gay, but I don't know which one. I wish I was born straight.

I don't think you should tell any one besides perhaps him before you come to terms with it yourself, hard to ask others to accept that fact when it seems like you haven't even done so yet.
[/quote]

You sound like my psychologist; he told me that before I can tell anyone, I have to believe and accept it. How can I tell a person that I barely know.
I told my bestfriend that I'm now gay. It's been a while since I wrote this thread. I still love the same person, and I'm still in the same problem. Advice?
(07-05-2011, 10:56 PM)Do Not Forget Me Wrote: I told my bestfriend that I'm now gay. It's been a while since I wrote this thread. I still love the same person, and I'm still in the same problem. Advice?

How it's going with the boy, have you "dated" him?
I am a straight 18 year old, so I am going to try and help you out the best I can in the current situation you are in. I strongly suggest you taking your strictly school relationship to one that is outside of school where you can hang out with this person on a regular basis. If you like him and you two have been flirting back and forth then eventually one of you has to make the move and come out of the closet (if in fact he is gay). I don't want to force you into anything, but coming out of the closet would be a very tough decision, but possibly a very beneficial one. I dont know how large the school you attend is, but I personally know 3 or 4 boys in my grade alone that are homosexual. (My school has 2100 students). Being a straight male I really don't know much more to say. I really hope I didnt waste your time, but I do wish you the best of luck with whatever decision you decide to make.
Smile
You may never know, because most people tend to marry and have kids, and usually don't come out of the closet until they are in their 40s... I know this because my mom has a lot of gay friends... There isn't really much you can do Sad Good Luck Though!
Thanks for all of your support. How do gay men have children with women?... Anyways it's been rough lately. Everyday I feel like I'm worthless because of who I am. I hate myself.