Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marc Ecko's Getting up
so me and my friend get this game off the internet.it works fine for me but my friends computer is working fine till the game starts the mission once the mission start the screen looks shatter and you can see it well
hes running vista with 2 Gb Ram 2.17 processer and his video card plays the almost all the new games but yet this one is a few years old.please give me some feedback guys
Maybe the game needs to be updated or it could be his video card but I doubt that.
Have you tried looking for a patch or a fix on google or the game creator's website?
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Theres gotta be a patch or somthing to fix that.. I really dont get how your friend can play new games then try a old one and it doesn't work right. I dont think it would be the video card.
Dell XPS 630i 6gigs IntelCore2duo e8400 ATI Radeon HD 4850!

[Image: ildE.gif]Feed Us![Image: KcXT.gif]
I have no clue either.
doesn't really make any sense.
there's no patch online that i can find but even if there was wouldn't my game be messing you as well?
[Image: fade-Signature.gif]
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup
Tried updating your drivers? Searched for the problems in the game's forums or troubleshooting sites or google?
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
no i dont believe he has tried updating them.looked on google but not really to much about the problem.been kinda busy really havent had time to get online with it.
[Image: fade-Signature.gif]
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup