Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idiot Wants to Fight, So Do I
Walk away, it's that simple. Be the bigger man, it's not always easy but this fight sounds stupid.
(05-03-2011, 12:00 PM)Sam Wrote: Walk away, it's that simple. Be the bigger man, it's not always easy but this fight sounds stupid.

I doubt this fight is even going to take place.
The other guy sounds like the type that likes to insult and abuse people and then escape from the heat.
(05-03-2011, 12:05 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I doubt this fight is even going to take place.
The other guy sounds like the type that likes to insult and abuse people and then escape from the heat.

He is, so I want to bring it to him. If he really doesn't want to fight, then I won't. I'm not the type to push people around, but if he wants it I'll give it.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Yeah, knock some sense into him.

Quote:threatened my family to burn our house down, and threatened to burn my older sister's kids (my nieces) on a cross

That crap is so effed up. I mean, if there was no law, I'd rather have more fun with a gun.

Goodluck and teach him a lesson why he shouldn't talk crap.
Post back the results!
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(05-03-2011, 12:27 PM)Veryx Wrote: He is, so I want to bring it to him. If he really doesn't want to fight, then I won't. I'm not the type to push people around, but if he wants it I'll give it.

Who seems more in shape, the one more in shape always comes out on top. Ever heard of "The Survival of The Fittest"? That statement doesn't get any truer.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(05-03-2011, 09:32 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Who seems more in shape, the one more in shape always comes out on top. Ever heard of "The Survival of The Fittest"? That statement doesn't get any truer.

What are you saying? That's terrible advice. In no way, shape, or form is Darwin's theory of the Survival of the Fittest applicable in this situation. Are you saying the more fit person is going to survive? That makes no sense, whatsoever. Even if the person is more physically fit than the other; this doesn't entitle the person to winning the fight. If I fought Anderson Silva, all I would have to do is kick him in the nuts and I'd come out on top.

Sam took the words right out of my mouth:

(05-03-2011, 12:00 PM)Sam Wrote: Walk away, it's that simple. Be the bigger man, it's not always easy but this fight sounds stupid.

(05-03-2011, 09:45 PM)Deltron Wrote: I would have to do is kick him in the nuts and I'd come out on top.

Thats what she said...

On key:
Thats a sad way to win a fight, using the nut cracker. Lame. Come on Deltron, I am sure your old enough to know that fact.

But it would be plain sad to loose to a fat man if your in shape and muscular, thats like letting a monkey beat you in a game of tic-tac-toe.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Your ignorance and bitter humor does not hide the fact that you are wrong.

The situation I brought up is hypothetical, therefore proving my point.

Please, a better argument next time.
I think that u concentrate on d task on hand that is moving to the new place!!
1stly why waste ur precious time & energy on sum1 who lacks brains!!Seriously!!
If he is making threats like that 4 no apparent reason, then u cn file a complaint against him!!he cnt jst threaten u & walk away nd dis method of teaching him a lesson wud be more lawful, thus solving ur problem concerning laws!!
2ndly remember dat u may gt advice to fight him bt in d end it will nly b u alone facing him.Nd evn on winning, its nt a gurantee dat u won't gt physically hurt!!
3rdly why not taunt him in public 4 being an "immature" person coz u r younger then him nd still u show much more maturity then him.Believe me, dis public disgrace of being called a baby by sum1 younger then him will eat him inside!!
He's just trying to gt to u.Dnt gv him wat he wnts!!why play urself into his hands??
As i sid use ur maturity level.Why nt use ur brains nw , why save it 4 d fight?
He's jst luking for sum entertainment to pass his time & to make his pitiful life a bit worthwhile. Why be HIS TIMEPASS??Why be his source of entertainment??
Surely u hv better things to do!!
once u move , he will be a thing of the past.
PS:if in a fight u end up breaking the others persons teeth, u cn go to jail.
I agree with what Deltron has to say. Darwin's Theory Of Evolution is not relevant to this situation.
Veryx, do what you have to do. But If you have the choice to back out and leave things be, be smart and take it Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem, family fight. Chops 15 3,118 01-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: King
  I still can't get over the fact that I didn't fight... Chef 2 650 10-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Chef
  Big fight, big problem. Pyratepig 11 1,155 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Green Bay