Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idiot Wants to Fight, So Do I
(05-03-2011, 10:21 PM)The High Roller Wrote: But it would be plain sad to loose to a fat man if your in shape and muscular, thats like letting a monkey beat you in a game of tic-tac-toe.

Your reply is like wiping before you poop... it just doesnt make sense. It doesn't matter how strong or in shape someone is when it comes to fighting. If a dude is bigger then me, your damn right he's getting a shot to the nuts. I'd rather be the guy kicking someone in the nuts then getting my face smashed.
I went through with it. I met him at the beach and I first tried to talk to him and tell him to leave me and my family alone. He threw the first strike, and from there it took off. He took several cheap shots (grabbing me) and also pulling me down after I tried to help him up 3 different times. After the third time I just got back up and started hitting him and walked away. I did not hurt him much at all, I really dislike violence. I just have had enough of this guy threatening myself and my family. As for moving out, I am still trying to. Family tension is high right now though, and I may get kicked out before I'm ready.

I know I did not need to do this, I know it was stupid. I know all that, but I did it anyway. I did not hurt him, I myself am fine, just a few cuts/scratches and a bruise. I think he got the point after I walked away while he was on the ground.

I am requesting a mod to close this thread now.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I'm not sure if that's legal but give the guy what he deserves! Big Grin
If I was you I'd take a weapon like a knife because if the guy is mad at you he might have one... (don't pull it first)
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
(05-04-2011, 08:17 AM)Veryx Wrote: I went through with it. I met him at the beach and I first tried to talk to him and tell him to leave me and my family alone. He threw the first strike, and from there it took off. He took several cheap shots (grabbing me) and also pulling me down after I tried to help him up 3 different times. After the third time I just got back up and started hitting him and walked away. I did not hurt him much at all, I really dislike violence. I just have had enough of this guy threatening myself and my family. As for moving out, I am still trying to. Family tension is high right now though, and I may get kicked out before I'm ready.

I know I did not need to do this, I know it was stupid. I know all that, but I did it anyway. I did not hurt him, I myself am fine, just a few cuts/scratches and a bruise. I think he got the point after I walked away while he was on the ground.

I am requesting a mod to close this thread now.

Glad to hear that you didn't get hurt Smile
Try not to get into any more scuffles and best of luck for your move.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem, family fight. Chops 15 3,118 01-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: King
  I still can't get over the fact that I didn't fight... Chef 2 651 10-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Chef
  Big fight, big problem. Pyratepig 11 1,155 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Green Bay