Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Osama is Dead!!!
And you people think that they weren't expecting this?
Everybody knew he was going to die, and soon somebody else will take over, and besides - it might be a hoax and a lie.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
(05-01-2011, 10:23 PM)Deltron Wrote: I think people are overreacting to this. Once he goes down, another leader takes over.

Terrorism still exists, guys.

This is the point I was going to talk about. A new leader to their organisation will come eventually.
Too bad we'll never see his body, the Navy threw it in the ocean or so they are saying.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
(05-01-2011, 10:18 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Or a great chance of retaliation of the middle east on America, I would consider raising defcon levels immeadiatley.

I live in the Middle East. There has been nothing but rejoicing here with the death of the person who ruined the image of Islam, and caused death to millions.
(05-02-2011, 05:51 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: I live in the Middle East. There has been nothing but rejoicing here with the death of the person who ruined the image of Islam, and caused death to millions.

I think he was probably referring to those who support al-Qaeda rather than the whole of the Middle East.
al-Qaeda will retaliate, and it will be something fairly huge.. They're not just going to let this go..
(05-02-2011, 05:22 AM)caspur Wrote: Too bad we'll never see his body, the Navy threw it in the ocean or so they are saying.

No they didn't, they're treating his body with Islamic customs (or Muslim, I forget).

Edit: Nevermind, I guess that's how they do it....

Although a new leader will try taking over, none of them would be as effective as Osama.
word on the street is they teabagged his corpse

'MERICA
YeyeThumbsupPirateVictoire
I don't splel check.
(05-02-2011, 05:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: I think he was probably referring to those who support al-Qaeda rather than the whole of the Middle East.
al-Qaeda will retaliate, and it will be something fairly huge.. They're not just going to let this go..

Of course. But it isn't good to generalize. The Middle East consists of numerous countries who do not support the actions of Al-Qaeda.
But, in reference to the group itself, there will be a retaliation, I'm sure.

(05-02-2011, 06:01 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: No they didn't, they're treating his body with Islamic customs (or Muslim, I forget).

Although a new leader will try taking over, none of them would be as effective as Osama.

They buried his body in the sea, following the principles of Islam.

(05-02-2011, 06:01 AM)Scalise Wrote: word on the street is they teabagged his corpse

'MERICA
YeyeThumbsupPirateVictoire
XD LOL
Another Lie......

I don't belive it, the picture of his dead head is fake, and ofcourse there are already blogs about that on the net...
http://blogs.reuters.com/russell-boyce/2...-prove-it/

o.O

Just had to check FBI most wanted and he is fact dead. Either that or they found him and are torturing for information.
EDIT:

Just read what Gaijin wrote, it's an abovious fake if that's the body they're claiming is osamas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is SF dead? Swift Swim 44 6,518 09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Is Support Forums rather dead? Bat Wang 6 938 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Osama Bin Laden Death Video ϟhadow Gathering 14 1,282 11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ϟhadow Gathering
  Steve Jobs Is Dead. ϟhadow Gathering 3 650 10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Genuine
  Dead Please Delete Resistance 1 479 07-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Mayhem