Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell a girl your feelings for her over voicemail or in person?
I've just been thinking, and if you were to basically tell a girl about your feelings (Well, not technically telling her "I liked you", but telling her what was on your mind like emotions) would you tell her over voicemail or in person? I know that's a stupid question cause obviously you would tell in her in person, but I think that would become an awkward situation for both of you if you were to talk about it in person. I guess it would create an uncomfortable feeling.

But if you did it over voicemail, you would still hear your voice, and the girl wouldn't actually see you, so it wouldn't be awkward.

Just want to see what you guys think.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
Well, I tried to get a girls attention using the old chocolate and flowers method. I went to the shop were she works, told her to close her eyes, gave her the roses and chocolate in front of the whole shop, everybody were like "omg! you're so sweet" everything went good, until i failed and kissed her on the chin.. well, she don't want to see me anymore Sad
I personally think, In-Person is much better, even though it might be awkward, she'll be proud of you, for being a man. This is my opinion, if you want more PM me.
You're going to have to talk to her in person anyways on a daily basis so why would you even consider doing it through voicemail. Communication is key to any relationship, and the more you practice it, the more comfortable both of you will feel when it comes down to some serious talk. That's the way I view it, things can be misread, and if they are she'll have time to make false assumptions whereas if it's in person by reading her body language you can tell if she got the wrong idea or not and you can make it clear enough for her after the fact quick enough so that she understands and doesn't have time to build up any hate for you for misreading her interpretation of what you just said.

You can't soften the mood by giving her a kiss or hugging her over voicemail either can you? People nowadays have lost touch in communication because of technology. Facebook, twitter, texting, etc... It's all just a bunch of excuses to not have to talk to someone. How do you think people got by without all of that in the earlier times?

Yeah, voicemail is just weird.

If you say it to her face it shows her that you're confident and that it really is how you feel. It might seem harder now but I can assure you that once you start you're honest self will produce the rest.
I don't splel check.
I would do it in person. Voicemail would make you wierd lol.
If you don't have the courage to tell her how you feel in person, you shouldn't go out with her in the first place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friend confessed feelings EagerToLearn 5 742 07-29-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,051 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  A Unwanted Person Situation (Not that i'm not wanted :P) Resistance 18 2,484 04-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Do0ks
  Not sure what to do with my feelings. Arctic 1 404 01-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,695 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc