Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrome vs. Chromium
What's the difference between Chrome and Chromium? Did you even know there was such thing as Chromium? Find out more about it here, on my latest blog post: http://scriptevolution.com/blog/2011/04/...-chromium/
They are 100% the same amirite?
I use SRware Iron, it's basically google chrome, but a little faster and no spyware.
SupportForums for promotion!
Chromium is hourly build.
Also, what Jacob said is not true.
Doesn't Google Chrome send stats like installs and country info back to Google? And you can't disable it.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
thanks for sharing this mate. before, i thought chrome and chromium are the same.
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
Well, at least someone made it clear that chrome and chromium are two different things. I was trying so hard to convince people that they are different . In my opinion , chromium is a lot better than chrome as it is an open source project .
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
Thanks for the feedback and discussion guys. Please post these in the comment section of my blog post.
Thanks for this, I never knew that they were different, I just assumed that they were the same
(04-30-2011, 03:52 AM)eax Wrote: Doesn't Google Chrome send stats like installs and country info back to Google? And you can't disable it.

Yes, something along those lines. But so does every Google product, and almost every other digital product.
[Image: 58iH.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Troubleshoot Google Chrome Crashes JiniOnline 0 891 02-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Last Post: JiniOnline
  Chromium OS and Windows? RPicard 3 814 12-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Zomaian