Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Messed Up
(05-01-2011, 02:30 PM)Turnblast Wrote: @rebirth49 I agree with you on everything. it's jut really hard because there were so many good memories. And you know what i am a nice guy, athletic smart, and caring, and if she doesn't want that I am sure some other girl does. The problem is though in College girls don't want relationships which sucks. When I get home I will get rid of everything she ever gave me, and move on I guess.

GOOD!! I m glad for u!! u WILL move on!! trust me!!
nd don't care wat others (girls) want, think about wat u want!!
Talk to ur parents abt it if u want to!!
U cn discuss it wid us all anytym!!
OK!!
Now CHEER-UP!!
U r going HOME!! Spend some quality time wid ur family!! nd it wud be better if u stuff ice-cream rather then smoke etc. Smoking later aggravates the sad emotions as it releases more of the depression causing hormones!!
ok!!
:-)
smile now!!
@rebirth49 Yeah man I will try, the thing is I might stick with smoking and do it casually you know. I know its bad but i like the taste of Cloves/Black and Milds and it calms me down. As long as its casual it won't be that bad, everything in moderation as I like to say. And Im gonna try to get over my ex. 2.5 years is just a long time, but im hoping with work and the gym ill be able to block her out and just find someone new.
:-) Good!! Try to smile nd in d end u will really find that u r smiling for real!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I seriously messed up? lokiy3j 2 597 11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Whole life is messed up. Explosions Hurt 6 887 05-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Explosions Hurt