Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect vision no more
I have had glasses since i was 12, i am now 14. I hated getting them i thought it was just plain out horrible!!!!!!!! but now they are not so bad and i have semi long hair so the only part you see is the lense, and thats only if i want you to... I have tried contacts but my eyes were too small to be able to use them.
[Image: psychois21.png]
(04-27-2011, 05:19 PM)Untouch Wrote: I was actually in the same situation myself. My eyes have always been perfect until a year ago, I noticed a slight change and got an eye check and it seems they aren't perfect anymore. Sad
My long distance has got slighly worse but short distance is still perfect.
I was advised to get glasses but didn't need them but I decided to get some anyway. Got a nice pair of designer glasses and only use them for driving and in university. Might as well get some as they will only help you. I don't regret getting them and people think I suit them when driving. haha Smile

Given the fact that you were once in the same situation and getting the glasses worked out for you, I think I'll get them. Thanks. I just hope the store has someone that can help me pick a pair that looks good because I don't know the first thing about buying glasses to suit me.
Yes, you should get them. These glasses will help you and keep you from pain. Also, you should not stay on electronics for too long, they are one of the reasons that this problem has occurred.
(04-28-2011, 02:01 PM)Pulse Wrote: Yes, you should get them. These glasses will help you and keep you from pain. Also, you should not stay on electronics for too long, they are one of the reasons that this problem has occurred.

I don't know how to pick a pair that suits me.
(04-28-2011, 02:19 PM)Solidify Wrote: I don't know how to pick a pair that suits me.

It depends on how your face structure is. For most, a slim metallic frame is suitable. And black color goes withe everything Big Grin
As BlackChaos suggested, you should choose the color black. Square glasses are the new style of now. Of course you should pick something that makes you look good.
(04-28-2011, 02:32 PM)Pulse Wrote: Of course you should pick something that makes you look good.

Really? I was actually intending to go the other way with it..
Trying to look smart? Well, that is another option. But, I was suggesting that only because everyone cares only about appearance nowadays.
(04-28-2011, 05:27 PM)Pulse Wrote: Trying to look smart? Well, that is another option. But, I was suggesting that only because everyone cares only about appearance nowadays.

He does too, if you noticed the sarcasm in that previous post.
I must have not been reading correctly. It is hard to notice sarcasm in that post. Glasses make most people look good. ;)