Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect vision no more
I'm sure I can get contacts but it wouldn't be worth it since I won't need the glasses all the time. It's only for class and driving.
I've had glasses since the 5th grade, and I have no problem. Find a pair that suits you. Maybe get some contact as well. Sorry to hear about this, it's just a part of life.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
4 Years ago i also started wearing glasses, and yes i was afraid, but now they are a part from my life. I dont wear them all the time and i have contact lenses, i you wear those, nobody will notice.
no, dont get contacts i have a feeling there not safe.. Just get a style that maches you and youl be fine..
Man's destructive hand spares nothing that lives; he kills to
feed himself, he kills to clothe himself, he kills to adorn
himself, he kills to attack, he kills to defend himself, he kills
to instruct himself, he kills to amuse himself, he kills for
the sake of killing. ~Josef de Maistre
I wear contact lenses, but I had glasses for a month prior to getting those.
Trust me, it's better to wear them then risk migraines.
They are brutal, and often make me sick.
Since it seems like you are worried about how you will look, I only have this piece of advice: "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I'm suprised, I use the computer for an endless amount of hours, and i've never had to use eye glasses. Now that i'm at this age though, I really don't want to start having to wear them. It would be a pain I think
I was actually in the same situation myself. My eyes have always been perfect until a year ago, I noticed a slight change and got an eye check and it seems they aren't perfect anymore. Sad
My long distance has got slighly worse but short distance is still perfect.
I was advised to get glasses but didn't need them but I decided to get some anyway. Got a nice pair of designer glasses and only use them for driving and in university. Might as well get some as they will only help you. I don't regret getting them and people think I suit them when driving. haha Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Being on the computer alot tends to do that, I have perfect short-vision and not-so-good far vision.
For someone who has had glasses since he was six, grow up. Your body changes over time and you can technically have laser eye surgery, but talk to your optometrist and doctor first. I can't have laser eye surgery just yet, but I will and can't wait till I take off these glasses.
[Image: t5BWm.png]