Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tires
Was wondering where i can get 4 265/75/R15 tires at weather online or at a tire shop in NW OKC?
Ebay sell this type of stuff mate.
Ebay is kind of iffy for this kind of stuff. Honestly I would just look around for a tire shop. Call all around. Paying a little more to get them from a shop is worth it in the end.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with eBay. It' no different than buying it from an online retailer.
I don't splel check.
Ebay is very trusted. If you get fudged over, that's bad on your part for not buying from someone who is trusted.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
(04-26-2011, 12:33 PM)Scalise Wrote: There is absolutely nothing wrong with eBay. It' no different than buying it from an online retailer.
Didn't say there was anything wrong with eBay in general. The people, however, can sometimes be a little iffy. You never know what you are going to get. Nothing wrong from using eBay but don't be surprised if something is wrong.
(04-27-2011, 12:58 PM)♠Cain♠ Wrote: Didn't say there was anything wrong with eBay in general. The people, however, can sometimes be a little iffy. You never know what you are going to get. Nothing wrong from using eBay but don't be surprised if something is wrong.

eBay has some of the strictest regulations when it comes to selling procedures. If a buyer is not pleased with their product the seller is required to refund up to 40 days.

So in case things do go wrong, which is unlikely when buying from a reputable power-seller, you're covered. Why not take the cheaper option?
I don't splel check.
if anything, check out craigslist if you can. find a used tire shop, those tires are in good shape and are affordable.

I got two 215/60/16's for $30 and they are fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rotate your tires. [tut] ktmrider530 11 1,803 12-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: TTyme