Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you consider entertaining for your leisure time?
I think entertaining is watching TV, hangin' out with friends,PC gaming and playing basketball.
What about you?
[Image: ?uh=6167676F75726173&u3=7823656]
Posting on forums, facebook, checking youtube and being generally awesome are some of the few things I do in my leisure time =)
Internet - HF, SF & YouTube.
Exercise - Mainly football (soccer), boxing and going to the gym.
Social - Spending time with my girlfriend, family and friends.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Online I spend time on SF, HF and other forums I won't discuss here, I also watch te=he occasional TV episode I missed.

For exercise I enjoy hiking, biking, walking my dog and of course lifting weights.

As far as social activities go I party quite a bit, dates, cruise around and smoke a joint or 2 with some friends, I do diner or similar activities with my family a fair bit as well.
I like tinkering with new things, hanging out with buddies, music, and reading some interesting articles.

I like debating, but it's quite annoying to debate with people online that have no idea what they're talking about...
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Physical: Either jog to release my stress (Yes I am just that cool), play basketball for awhile.
Computation/Technology: Go on to SF, code programs and work on GUI, take care of computer etc.
Social: Go to the movies with my friends, go to friends house, high school.

Yes my life is so ballin!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Messing around with the computer, 1st period class, playing sports, watching moving, hanging out with friends.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
texting my girl, forums, facebook, youtube, watching nba, pc gaming, solving math problems. Smile
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
having some fun in photoshop and smoking blunts
Go out with friends, cruise around, get into trouble. Ride my bike, go to the skatepark. Smoke weed. Learn new things. Build stuff. Eat food. Sleep. Repeat.

I don't like playing video games unless there's nothing better to do. They're just such a waste of time.
I don't splel check.