Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[USA] Best Method of Moving From CA to OR?
Alright, I'm going to be moving from Southern California to Oregon. I don't have a lot I am going to take. This is a not-a-lot-of-time-given moving scenario, I want to get out ASAP.

Taking for sure:
  • Laptop
  • 5 changes of clothes (1 for each day, then just repetitive washing)
  • A few books
  • A few awards + frames
  • Necessary stuff, toothbrush, etc.

I am leaving my game systems + games to my younger sister, so I won't be taking those.

I was thinking of USPS, and just a few flat-rate boxes, and mailing them to a friend who lives in the city I'll be moving.

Any other ideas or items I missed that I'll need?
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
It will cost you far less to simply take those items with you rather than ship them, will you be getting a ride or taking a bus, train or plane?
Pack one box of USPS stuff, and just take the rest with you on the bus/plane/train as luggage. Your clothes, laptop, toothbrush, etc. are things you could pack as luggage with you. Shipping the rest seems like a great idea.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
How are you getting there? lol.

If you're flying just put everything in one box and get it shipped UPS though UPS.
I don't splel check.
I'm probably going to be taking the bus. As for the line, no idea yet... do busses allow a blanket? It's gonna be cold haha. And luggage would probably be better to take than more boxes. I'm taking my laptop with me any way I travel <3 so hmm...
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to get free mw3 double XP method NOT ELITE METHOD Gpizzle 3 2,753 11-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Moving to america? barr 1 508 07-30-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PurpleDragonX
  Moving (again) mike_mybb_import3284 5 776 03-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Dr Small