Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP.
mena jon - Are you advertising? Tut tut.

On topic: I think it's a good idea. Personally I'd like to donate to SF and become a VIP or something along those lines. I like different colour usernames. But I guess this won't happen until there are a lot more active members.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
(04-30-2011, 03:00 AM)eax Wrote: mena jon - Are you advertising? Tut tut.

On topic: I think it's a good idea. Personally I'd like to donate to SF and become a VIP or something along those lines. I like different colour usernames. But I guess this won't happen until there are a lot more active members.

No..a VIP membership is a bad idea on Sf.
Yeah. If VIP membership was introduced, that would clash with the main theme and atmosphere at SF. I like it here without any differentiation between the rank of members. And I'm sure most other would too.
(04-30-2011, 03:00 AM)eax Wrote: mena jon - Are you advertising? Tut tut.

Perhaps Omni can implent a "shop" like with vBulletin where the more you post and are helpful, the more points you earn to change your username and so on?

As for VIP. I'd love to donate (and plan on it after I move to Oregon and become stable there) but I personally think (and so do many others here) that VIP will take away from the atmosphere of Support Forums. As it is now, every one is on equal footing and no one is superior (except Omni, he's sexy Yeye).

If you want to donate, then do it without any benefits other than keeping the site up and supporting Omni.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Instead of having people donate, I think users who are in a 'Official Group' should have a white username or something like that.

SupportForums for promotion!
I would have to disagree, there's already a userbar associated with official groups. No need for anything extra.
I agree with all of it. SF should update itself a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,905 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Regarding posting on old threads D3xus 10 1,676 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 433 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,830 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,556 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus