Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP.
Thanks mate, i do poetry but in Urdu Language, but English Novel are my weakness specially of Paolo coelho.
And yes you right, people come here and make LQ posts every where specialy in games (4 word story, 5 word story, rate people above you etc) threads to get the post count up, and 100 post got the support feather and say bye bye to sf which is non sense.
(04-23-2011, 08:36 PM)Laugh Wrote: I personally say remove the support feather all together. At this point it doesn't benefit SF which was the original goal.

No, without Support Feather I would probably not be there. The same for a lot of members.

I think it's a good idea to make new groups (I'm ready to be a leader also Tongue )
(04-24-2011, 06:39 AM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: No, without Support Feather I would probably not be there. The same for a lot of members.

I think it's a good idea to make new groups (I'm ready to be a leader also Tongue )

You need 500 posts to be a leader.
If Omni didn't start the support feather I'm sure a lot of people would never have come here and this site wouldn't be very active. Although, now I think the award could be stopped on HF to reduce the number of LQ spammers that come here.

I agree with mostly everything in the OP. Things need to be done.
(04-24-2011, 08:04 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: If Omni didn't start the support feather I'm sure a lot of people would never have come here and this site wouldn't be very active. Although, now I think the award could be stopped on HF to reduce the number of LQ spammers that come here.

If not stopped, at least Omni should make it like 200 - 300 posts, and HQ for sure.
(04-24-2011, 12:36 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: If not stopped, at least Omni should make it like 200 - 300 posts, and HQ for sure.

It already is supposed to be HQ, but I still dont get why they think they can get the award by spamming with LQs.
Either they can't read, or are too dang lazy.
(04-24-2011, 08:21 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: It already is supposed to be HQ, but I still dont get why they think they can get the award by spamming with LQs.
Either they can't read, or are too dang lazy.

It is simply because they are LQ in general...
(04-24-2011, 08:41 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: It is simply because they are LQ in general...

Its funny how I see so many closed accounts with exactly 100 posts.
(04-23-2011, 08:36 PM)Laugh Wrote: I personally say remove the support feather all together. At this point it doesn't benefit SF which was the original goal.

I back that 100%. I was thinking this also. Most of the posts on these forums are people spamming trying to get the support feather.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(04-28-2011, 04:03 PM)Xzotic Wrote: I back that 100%. I was thinking this also. Most of the posts on these forums are people spamming trying to get the support feather.

I actually came here with the support feather partly in mind. I think we should keep it because we do get some HQ people from HF.

I agree with the Original post and this site does need a kick-start.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I see you are trying to imply that HF discussions should be un-allowed here. Might be a bit of an issue since the majority of members have came from there. But, of course, if the law is enforced, people will listen to them. I also see that by contests (and anything related), you mean you want the forums to become more active and a bigger community. Am I correct?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,935 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Regarding posting on old threads D3xus 10 1,716 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 436 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,835 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,562 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus