Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Constant 403 Error
I've been receiving a lot of 403 errors lately that have kept me from accessing the site. Is it because Lebanon is blocked on SF now just like it is on HF or is it just me?
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Probably because of your location. It is best to contact Omniscient with this problem.
Well I'm sure they don't allow any exceptions to the banned countries list, so if Omni reads this maybe he can give me an answer, I don't want to bother him.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Hey Lebanese bro! I'm Lebanese too Smile... Anyways, I don't live in Lebanon so I don't know. Are you on a proxy right now?
I don't think Lebanon is blocked. I am able to access with my Lebanese proxies. However I am prompted to fill in a captcha to access the site.

[Image: ce0a1a81f3209d42f035d7b9855b14d3.png]
It might be just you. The site has been working flawlessly in my end.
It may be your slow connection, Lebanon have the slowest internet in the world sadly Sad http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/
I think its your connection or or country, its running fine from over here in the US and Quintus reports back good as well.
I think it's probably your location. But then again, I haven't really gotten on here much lately.
Just private message Jesse.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  403 Forbidden Error G0dfath3r 4 850 06-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r