Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Unwanted Person Situation (Not that i'm not wanted :P)
I'd do my best to explain the way I feel to him. If you tell him your thoughts, he can improve his attitude, or he won't. If he doesn't shape up, you did the best you could.
(04-26-2011, 08:09 PM)Chick-Fil-A Wrote: I'd do my best to explain the way I feel to him. If you tell him your thoughts, he can improve his attitude, or he won't. If he doesn't shape up, you did the best you could.

True, it would help him better as a person as well. If no one tells him anything, then he'll go on living life thinking it's an okay or proper attitude because no one minds it. If people don't like it, he'll be forced to change, or he will realize that it doesn't gain friends.
You can tell him about him and his personality and how rude/annoying he can be.

But do it alone with him, because if you do it in front of friends... how rude would you be then? It'll make the crowd very awkward. Big Grin

HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
You could also ask a school counselor for their assistance also. They're trained professionals who get paid to sort out these issues.
when he says something rude be like : that was rude , he will eventualy stop..
Man's destructive hand spares nothing that lives; he kills to
feed himself, he kills to clothe himself, he kills to adorn
himself, he kills to attack, he kills to defend himself, he kills
to instruct himself, he kills to amuse himself, he kills for
the sake of killing. ~Josef de Maistre
When he does something rude tell him about it, don't be a di*k to him though. Just say something like " Dude chill out, its not even funny" don't say something like " your such a fu*kin as*hole, why do you even hang out with us. No one likes you". As people can change.
This situation is actually more common than expected.
The best way to deal with it is to directly confront G and tell him that he's a little annoying and if he wants to hang with you and your friends, he has to tone it down.
If he doesn't take this in a right way, then obviously there's no hope for him Unsure
I have had the same situation.
We created a little conspiracy against the dude.
He has changed now and he's a good person.
Hmm, Well actually we go through something like that.. The best way i've found is to stand up, call there name, and tell them what "G" really means. Its not good to hurt people but hes going to be more hurt knowing you guys couldn't drop a ball for 3 years and there world crashes down.. That's how suicide happens.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wanted to kill myself , but now i want to kill the cavity instead revenge till death 4 853 05-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210
  I am upset regarding my college situation ilovequeenhelena 0 650 04-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: ilovequeenhelena
  My little situation... Philly 17 2,110 01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Rуan
  Advice on this situation [Me + Girl + Friend] iCrack 8 1,783 11-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Criteria
  Bad situation thespragg 11 2,370 07-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Last Post: thespragg