Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My accessory lighting
Here is what the inside and outside of my truck look like at night.

[Image: IMG_0105.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0107.jpg]
driver and passenger foot lighting

[Image: IMG_0106.jpg]
lights up behind the seats and toward the front when center console is down

[Image: IMG_0109.jpg]
some dash lighting

[Image: IMG_0110.jpg]
from the other side

[Image: IMG_0108.jpg]
shitty stock grille with back lighting
[Image: arch2.png]
That is a good start. I expect to see more pics when you add more!!! Awesome choice of color!
Thinking maybe.. MAYBE.. doing something like this.

[Image: 2439784_90_full.jpg]

Might get you to help me with this one.
Looks cool. I would get those cords inside the door skin but. Or where ever it is. Sorry i cant see that well.
Prob need a night and day shot to tell properly.

Makes me think of how many times i have dropped my ciggy lighter when driving and it landed near my feet.
Trying to fish it out in the dark while driving is never that safe lol. The foot lights would be great value for me Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-19-2009, 09:44 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Looks cool. I would get those cords inside the door skin but. Or where ever it is. Sorry i cant see that well.
Prob need a night and day shot to tell properly.

Makes me think of how many times i have dropped my ciggy lighter when driving and it landed near my feet.
Trying to fish it out in the dark while driving is never that safe lol. The foot lights would be great value for me Smile

The only wire I haven't concealed is the wire for to 10" bar behind the seats. I haven't had the time to re-run the wires under the carpet. I'll do it eventually. It took me like a year to run the wires for my amplifier under the carpet haha. I just have other stuff to do most of the time. Will get around to that one though.
I hear ya mate. Not being critical. Damn i have like a million projects unfinished lol.
Still i think it looks awesome. Great work and hope to see it with door skins. That would look crazy.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-19-2009, 09:50 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I hear ya mate. Not being critical. Damn i have like a million projects unfinished lol.
Still i think it looks awesome. Great work and hope to see it with door skins. That would look crazy.

Will post if I do the door highlights. I would like to get some aftermarket head and tail lights with blue L.E.D.s also. My next project will most probably be exterior. Probably drop shackles to even the rake out. The rear of my truck sits about 1 1/2" to 2" higher than the front. I need to put drop shackles on my springs to lower the rear. Should be easy. Will also post a tutorial for that when I get to it. If you have any tutorials on making big bucks let me know. Hahaha. :p
No 4WD? whats up with that?
If i were you, i would buy a blue neon light kit from any auto body store. And put them in the bed of your truck. Put them up like at the top of the bed where it overlaps, drill through your cab (a very small hole) for power. Just my idea.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(10-20-2009, 07:14 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: No 4WD? whats up with that?
If i were you, i would buy a blue neon light kit from any auto body store. And put them in the bed of your truck. Put them up like at the top of the bed where it overlaps, drill through your cab (a very small hole) for power. Just my idea.

Nah, no 4WD man. That sounds cool. However, I wouldn't drill through my cab . There are other ways. I could tie into the breaks an run a separate switch to the cab. I know it might be hard to understand what I mean. It's doable without making holes.
No, i know what you mean about drilling holes. I understand, use something else's power. You would go through fuses like a mofo, but still. As long as you have dash lights, your break and tail lights are working.(same fuse)
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know accent lighting laws for a motorcycle? AnthonyMartello 0 735 01-23-2013, 12:30 AM
Last Post: AnthonyMartello