Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gah. I want her out of my head!
click the x beside her facebook status and click hide all from user, just get her out of your system by minimizing her influence
Get a hammer, and hit delete. Big Grin
(04-25-2011, 02:27 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: No, lol, Idk what it is, Idk if I should stay friends with her or not.

Give her a chance to change =)
After all, she was your best friend. Even if she did treat you the way she did, doesn't mean you have to.

(04-26-2011, 04:35 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Give her a chance to change =)
After all, she was your best friend. Even if she did treat you the way she did, doesn't mean you have to.

I am giving her a chance, We've already talked about how she's changed, and she almost got jumped last night (She's being extremely dramatic about it, she got scratched and her hair pulled, nothing really happened) and she saying that she can't sleep, and that she no longer trusts anyone anymore.

If she doesn't change then meh, I don't really care anymore, just want our old friendship back.
(04-26-2011, 12:44 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: I am giving her a chance, We've already talked about how she's changed, and she almost got jumped last night (She's being extremely dramatic about it, she got scratched and her hair pulled, nothing really happened) and she saying that she can't sleep, and that she no longer trusts anyone anymore.

If she doesn't change then meh, I don't really care anymore, just want our old friendship back.

lol ^
Anyways, I hope you get back to your old friendship. If not, then you still have better choices than to obsess about her. If she doesn't change, then, IMHO, its not worth it. She's just going to end up hurting you more.

Whatever happens, I hope you get the best out of it. =)

You're welcome to PM me whenever you want. I'll always reply back. Keep us posted how it goes mate.
(04-26-2011, 12:56 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: lol ^
Anyways, I hope you get back to your old friendship. If not, then you still have better choices than to obsess about her. If she doesn't change, then, IMHO, its not worth it. She's just going to end up hurting you more.

Whatever happens, I hope you get the best out of it. =)

You're welcome to PM me whenever you want. I'll always reply back. Keep us posted how it goes mate.

I'm not really obsessing about her, I don't even like her the way I used to, but I just hope we can fix this, if not then move on. She's going to a new school next year, so I doubt we'll remain friends anyways.
(04-26-2011, 01:11 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: I'm not really obsessing about her, I don't even like her the way I used to, but I just hope we can fix this, if not then move on. She's going to a new school next year, so I doubt we'll remain friends anyways.

So I guess she's finally out of your head huh? =)

(04-26-2011, 01:32 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: So I guess she's finally out of your head huh? =)

Yeah, aside from me thinking about fixing the friendship, and what had happened in the past.
(04-26-2011, 03:29 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Yeah, aside from me thinking about fixing the friendship, and what had happened in the past.

Thats will be something you will never forget. So accept it and live your life to the fullest Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get her out of my head :S Gerira 34 3,646 08-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Gerira