Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gah. I want her out of my head!
(04-23-2011, 08:37 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: And although I want to text her, and ask her what's wrong, etc. etc. I stop myself because I know it's going to end up badly.

I don't think she'll come to me for emotional support, but if she doesn't then I'm going to go to her, after she breaks up with him of course.

Agreed. Wait until she breaks up with her, from what I've understood, jerk*ss boyfriend and then be patient with her. If you want to change her, then you have to reach out to her in a way that she won't deny you. Do you you have any ideas for that?

And judging from her status, and assuming its what she's actually thinking, she seems to be in emotional turmoil. It won't be long before she too realizes what mistake she's made.
[/quote]

I hope she does break up with him, considering he's changed her for the worse. I'm going to go to her, talk to her a little, then casually bring it up that she's changed, and she'll probably agree, considering I do tell her when she is changing, like when she was dating her other ex, who she had just met. If she doesn't change, and everything else, then good riddance, I don't want to be friends with her if she's stuck in that state of mind.
(04-23-2011, 08:40 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: I hope she does break up with him, considering he's changed her for the worse. I'm going to go to her, talk to her a little, then casually bring it up that she's changed, and she'll probably agree, considering I do tell her when she is changing, like when she was dating her other ex, who she had just met. If she doesn't change, and everything else, then good riddance, I don't want to be friends with her if she's stuck in that state of mind.

Agreed =)
Thats a great course of action and I wish you best of luck mate. Its great to see you at least have the mentality to help her out. And that will help you out.
Just try not to get her angry. If she does, then just be silent, and leave. She WILL understand her mistake someway or the other.
(04-23-2011, 08:45 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Agreed =)
Thats a great course of action and I wish you best of luck mate. Its great to see you at least have the mentality to help her out. And that will help you out.
Just try not to get her angry. If she does, then just be silent, and leave. She WILL understand her mistake someway or the other.

Lol, she just broke up with her boyfriend, but for the first time in a while I got drunk and thought about me and her's relationship, and I don't think I want her as a friend. But we'll see where things lead.
lol
Again, good luck then. Big Grin
Be happay now!
(04-24-2011, 08:11 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: lol
Again, good luck then. Big Grin
Be happay now!

Sorry to rant about her

So, She started talking to me again today, she apologized for what she thinks was her fault, yadda, yadda, yadda. I couldn't help be not feel the same way about her that I did when I was talking to her before.

:/
(04-24-2011, 09:02 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Sorry to rant about her

So, She started talking to me again today, she apologized for what she thinks was her fault, yadda, yadda, yadda. I couldn't help be not feel the same way about her that I did when I was talking to her before.

:/

So should I pencil this down as a success?

I know how u feel dude, I dated a girl for one year and suddenly I dumped her.
I don't even know what I was thinking and I got really upset when she dated another guy.
I grow over her and now we still talk (Friends)

I know your issue is different but it will help.
Big Grin

Tip: Just talk to other girls and you will realise that she is a bitch :p
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...
Think of her as someone who doesn't care about you. Think about all the bad stuff she has said/done to you. Delete/block her on Facebook. If she tries to re-add you, deny it. Let her know you do not need her. "It's payback time".
(04-25-2011, 04:42 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: So should I pencil this down as a success?

No, lol, Idk what it is, Idk if I should stay friends with her or not.
Make her feel the way she is making you feel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get her out of my head :S Gerira 34 3,646 08-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Gerira