Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gah. I want her out of my head!
(04-23-2011, 11:32 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Your situation is understandable friend. My advice is that you first figure out exactly why you can't stop thinking of her. After that, you have a basis of understanding which will help you get over your problem.
If this doesn't work, try taking on a few hobbies as a distraction.
You always have friends here Smile

I really only think about her when I'm bored, alone and have nothing to do, or when I'm trying to sleep. Basically when I'm trying my hardest to not think about something, I think about her.

I still like her, not as much as I did, but I do, and I don't know why. I want to be friends with the old her, not this new her that I dislike.
When all else fails pull out the AK, (on topic)- just find another girl that you like you will forget about her...
Man's destructive hand spares nothing that lives; he kills to
feed himself, he kills to clothe himself, he kills to adorn
himself, he kills to attack, he kills to defend himself, he kills
to instruct himself, he kills to amuse himself, he kills for
the sake of killing. ~Josef de Maistre
It'll probably go away. Just occupy your mind on like games or something that you like to do.

You should get back at the guy and jump him 20x worse.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(04-23-2011, 01:51 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: I really only think about her when I'm bored, alone and have nothing to do, or when I'm trying to sleep. Basically when I'm trying my hardest to not think about something, I think about her.

I still like her, not as much as I did, but I do, and I don't know why. I want to be friends with the old her, not this new her that I dislike.

What you have, is a severe case of heartache :/
I remember going through this a while ago. The only way to cope or get out of this is to either come to terms that you're not going to have the same person back, or trying to deal with the new person she's become.
In life, everything comes in choices and sacrifices.
You have to make the choice to move on with your life.

Does she care about you the same way? Do you think she stays awake all night, thinking about you? Then why waste your energy and time distracting yourself?
(04-23-2011, 07:53 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: What you have, is a severe case of heartache :/
I remember going through this a while ago. The only way to cope or get out of this is to either come to terms that you're not going to have the same person back, or trying to deal with the new person she's become.
In life, everything comes in choices and sacrifices.
You have to make the choice to move on with your life.

Does she care about you the same way? Do you think she stays awake all night, thinking about you? Then why waste your energy and time distracting yourself?

Me and her used to be extremely close. To the point where we would act like we were dating, but we weren't. We'd do everything together, and we used to have alot of fun, but since she met her current boyfriend, she's changed way too much, and everyone is noticing. Even her parents don't like the new her (According to her status').

I just want my old friend back, with or without the possibility of dating, that's at the back of my mind. I doubt me not being in her life is as troubling for her as it is for me, but that's just because of the feelings I have for her.
(04-23-2011, 08:02 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Me and her used to be extremely close. To the point where we would act like we were dating, but we weren't. We'd do everything together, and we used to have alot of fun, but since she met her current boyfriend, she's changed way too much, and everyone is noticing. Even her parents don't like the new her (According to her status').

I just want my old friend back, with or without the possibility of dating, that's at the back of my mind. I doubt me not being in her life is as troubling for her as it is for me, but that's just because of the feelings I have for her.

If you have no other options left, you could try getting her in private and talking to her. Maybe she does feel that way. You say that you don't talk to her, and maybe thats why she's reacting adversely to you.
But if you go this route, and sh*t hits the fan, you might end up in a bigger mess. Its a tricky situation, and you should handle it carefully.

Tell her that you want to be friends, just like you used to. Remind her of some of the good times you've both had.
(04-23-2011, 08:09 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: If you have no other options left, you could try getting her in private and talking to her. Maybe she does feel that way. You say that you don't talk to her, and maybe thats why she's reacting adversely to you.
But if you go this route, and sh*t hits the fan, you might end up in a bigger mess. Its a tricky situation, and you should handle it carefully.

Tell her that you want to be friends, just like you used to. Remind her of some of the good times you've both had.

I'm not going to talk to her until her and her boyfriend break up. He's the reason me and her are no longer friends, he felt threatened because me and her were close, so he jumped me, and ended our friendship. I do not want her as a friend right now. I do not like the person she has become, and I do not want to talk to her when she's like this.

She's becoming a bitch, and all she does is complain about her boyfriend, or talk about how he's so perfect, there is NEVER an in between.

Back when she was dating her ex, that's when me and her became really close, but now she's dating this jerk-off, and he's got random beef with me, so she takes his side.
(04-23-2011, 08:17 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: I'm not going to talk to her until her and her boyfriend break up. He's the reason me and her are no longer friends, he felt threatened because me and her were close, so he jumped me, and ended our friendship. I do not want her as a friend right now. I do not like the person she has become, and I do not want to talk to her when she's like this.

She's becoming a bitch, and all she does is complain about her boyfriend, or talk about how he's so perfect, there is NEVER an in between.

Back when she was dating her ex, that's when me and her became really close, but now she's dating this jerk-off, and he's got random beef with me, so she takes his side.

Then wait it out Rolleyes
If you're patient, you'll get what you want and everything will work.
The way this situation is going, I have a strong feeling that they'll break up and she'll come to you for emotional support.
Thats when you need to put aside your feelings for her, and open up as a friend.
(04-23-2011, 08:23 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Then wait it out Rolleyes
If you're patient, you'll get what you want and everything will work.
The way this situation is going, I have a strong feeling that they'll break up and she'll come to you for emotional support.
Thats when you need to put aside your feelings for her, and open up as a friend.

She would always come to me for emotional support, she'd tell me everything and I'd give her advice, but then we stopped being friends, and she posts status' like this.

Quote:It's hard when.... the person you love doesn't trust you, all yor friends thnk your a lair and a slut, your parents don't accept who you are now, and when no one is there for you when you need someone the most...

And although I want to text her, and ask her what's wrong, etc. etc. I stop myself because I know it's going to end up badly.

I don't think she'll come to me for emotional support, but if she doesn't then I'm going to go to her, after she breaks up with him of course.
(04-23-2011, 08:33 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: She would always come to me for emotional support, she'd tell me everything and I'd give her advice, but then we stopped being friends, and she posts status' like this.

Quote:It's hard when.... the person you love doesn't trust you, all yor friends thnk your a lair and a slut, your parents don't accept who you are now, and when no one is there for you when you need someone the most...

And although I want to text her, and ask her what's wrong, etc. etc. I stop myself because I know it's going to end up badly.

I don't think she'll come to me for emotional support, but if she doesn't then I'm going to go to her, after she breaks up with him of course.

Agreed. Wait until she breaks up with her, from what I've understood, jerk*ss boyfriend and then be patient with her. If you want to change her, then you have to reach out to her in a way that she won't deny you. Do you you have any ideas for that?

And judging from her status, and assuming its what she's actually thinking, she seems to be in emotional turmoil. It won't be long before she too realizes what mistake she's made.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get her out of my head :S Gerira 34 3,646 08-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Gerira