Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A friend needs help.
(10-19-2009, 05:36 PM)Tm0 Wrote: I have a friends she is my ex, who broke up with me under peer pressure. She has no confindence, and no life. She goes to school and then home. Thats it usually. Anyone have any new ideas on building up up on her? I'm against the wall helping someone for the first times in months.

Hey, i was like that too.. 3rd yir college go to school, study, rent comp, then go home.. that simple.. that was until i enrolled myself to a training class for programming.. the new environment helps.. new faces to chat with.. they get to chat about going to amusement parks and all.. that way i got excited to go with them.. as a friend.. you can drag her into joining your gigs.. if shes too shy for it, ask her to go out with you first.. go to malls, disney land, park or anywhere there are a lot of people smiling.. dont get tired.. visit her if she does not want to go.. stay at her place.. say jokes, and have fun watching movies and talking about your life.. never get intimate.. DO NOT TELL HER SHE SHOULD GET OUT MORE!! just be with her all the time.. eventually she'll realize its fun to be with other people.. you can also ask a girl friend to be friends with her and join you two.. it will make her less nervous.. just make sure that girl is a close friend..
Dude i'm 16, and her parents would gut me :p

I try to be with her all i can, but she is a jr and i am a sr in HS.
That's alright, r u in the same schOoL? If yes, let her join you during breaks.. Both of you r still young, so dont wori too much of her not being Outgoing.. its only natural..
Not really to her exstent. It not just that. But the key to this issue, fixes so many more.
This kinda disturbed me. (Issues above are mostly resovled)
ahhahh~ i cling to evrything u say like a lifeline
keeps me sane
Find something that she's good at and comfortable with and make all your friends talk to her about it. She will feel on top of the world. Slowly, slowly, you will see her build confidence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 831 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,268 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 533 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 473 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,000 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium