Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Email Provider(s) Do You Use?
Yes Gmail ofcourse because it is simple. I actually mostly use it with my phone so its easy to use gmail with it.
I have 2 gmails one of them is registered on many sites and because of the fear of getting hacked i created an other email to use it for personal purpose and only for special sites.

Yahoo - don't use it any more.
MSN - use it just to chat with friends.
Hotmail
Gmail
Project Phoenix
Domain
Hotmail, Gmail, that's about it.
I use gmail the most because if you have other email address (which I do) I can consolidate them all to gmail. Gmail even lets me send mail from gmail from my other email address that I use. Gmail is also nicely integrated with all the other Google products that they provide. I use a lot of web-based applications from Gmail so it is really efficient and practical. The online storage is very large for email; in fact it is more storage than the storage I get for the email domain that I pay money for.
Hotmail and Hotmail only.

I don't use any others, and I seem to dislike g-mail :p
Gmail, although I know I am completely spied by Google as well as all of the people who use it.
[Image: ?uh=6167676F75726173&u3=7823656]
When it comes to FREE e-mail service providers, there is nothing better than G-MAIL.

- Yahoo! has too many advertisements, slow interface.
- Hotmail is simply unprofessional and has many security flaws.

I use GMAIL for personal stuff, and Outlook Webmail for my business e-mails through my domain name and website hosting.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I use:

Gmail: Personal use.
Yahoo! mail: Personal use.
Hotmail/MSN: HF/SF friends.
AIM: Personal friends.
I use hotmail, yahoo and AOL.
i am Using Gmail,Hotmail,and Yahoo mail.
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja