Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site logo request 5$
Hey guys I need a logo for my new runescape blackhat forum

The text should read RsBlackHat Then underneath smaller Runescape blackhat forum

I Will need an advertising signature version to match

The logo should be 100px height 300px width.

It should include some type of runescape images with nice text, there is no real specification other than size and use rs images, and i have no artistic talent so i cant guide you. But i will tell you what looks good.

Sorry about the short post no time atm

- Alex
There is no color specifications, and not very much else to go by. I don't do signatures without a set of recognizable requirements.

For blackhat stuff here though it's usually not allowed, just for your reference. Use HF instead.
(03-30-2011, 11:58 AM)Infinity Wrote: There is no color specifications, and not very much else to go by. I don't do signatures without a set of recognizable requirements.

For blackhat stuff here though it's usually not allowed, just for your reference. Use HF instead.

I'm pretty sure he's allowed to request a logo for one.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(03-30-2011, 12:15 PM)Ambition Wrote: I'm pretty sure he's allowed to request a logo for one.

The rules aren't exactly clear on how much discussion is allowed for activity like this though. I just try to stay away from being involved in any posts/threads dealing with it on SF. Why not just use HF instead of SF for things like this anyway? It doesn't make sense to me to come here for it if he's willing to pay. There's tons more users on HF compared to this forum, and the other one is more suitable for this kind of material as well, meaning he could post a link to his forum, and people would be able to help him out a lot easier.
i could do this if you provided some dimensions & colors and such :S .

but you havent... so meh.
To be honest, I see no problem with Alex requesting a signature for a black-hat forum. He's talking about the signature, he doesn't want any member to join the forum or do anything illegal relating to it.
I'm pretty sure you can mention the words 'black hat' here, if it's said without intention to perform any activities relating to it.
[Image: intel.gif]
contact me on pm i can produce a crystal type for you
I am making one will PM you soon. Tongue
Is this okay? Changes can be made feel free to PM me. Smile
Thumbsup
[Image: 5xrWo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Text logo request - Please help! TalishHF 6 1,305 03-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Site Logo Canoris 13 1,612 05-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Dignity