Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada!
At what point did I ever reference any other substance, hahha.

And basically anything you do can kill brain cells; holding your breath kills brain cells.
I don't splel check.
(04-18-2011, 08:39 AM)Scalise Wrote: At what point did I ever reference any other substance, hahha.

And basically anything you do can kill brain cells; holding your breath kills brain cells.
Thanks for proving my point even further.
[Image: baked1.png]
(04-18-2011, 08:39 AM)Scalise Wrote: At what point did I ever reference any other substance, hahha.

Actually that's physically impossible, your body will force you to breathe before you even pass out and brain cell damage doesn't happen until after that.

The research that says marijuana kills brain cells is:
a) government funded
b) from over 40 years ago

More recent independent studies have found that to be false.
(04-18-2011, 09:02 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Actually that's physically impossible, your body will force you to breathe before you even pass out and brain cell damage doesn't happen until after that.

The research that says marijuana kills brain cells is:
a) government funded
b) from over 40 years ago

More recent independent studies have found that to be false.

Some educated responses, finally.
People just have "drugs are bad" mentality, seriously marijuana is not bad at all. It just slows you down for you to become careful and aware, it's unexplainable .. Just have to get high to know what it is.
lololololololol Roflmao

When did I come out and say it was bad? I was merely correcting the moron that posted earlier that had no clue what he was talking about.
I don't splel check.
(04-18-2011, 09:19 AM)Scalise Wrote: lololololololol Roflmao

When did I come out and say it was bad? I was merely correcting the moron that posted earlier that had no clue what he was talking about.

When did I direct it at you ?
(04-18-2011, 09:32 AM)Baked Wrote: When did I direct it at you ?

Seeing that I was the one talking about brain cells and lung damage, I think one could infer that it directed towards myself, which is fine.

And one doesn't have to get high to understand what it does to you.
I don't splel check.
(04-18-2011, 09:51 AM)Scalise Wrote: Seeing that I was the one talking about brain cells and lung damage, I think one could infer that it directed towards myself, which is fine.

And one doesn't have to get high to understand what it does to you.

I was directing the first comment I made at you, but the one I quoted Swat in, directed at everyone. Just people make a non educated response, and it's shameful.

Yes you do, it's unexplainable.
You can't read anything that will put the feeling in your mind.

You can go ahead and think you know what it's like, but if you haven't got high before.. You don't.
(04-18-2011, 09:55 AM)Baked Wrote: Yes you do, it's unexplainable.
You can't read anything that will put the feeling in your mind.

You can go ahead and think you know what it's like, but if you haven't got high before.. You don't.

I do, quite often but not for the enjoyment of acting like a complete retard. The relaxation is what does it for me, it makes everything better. I don't really notice when I'm high anymore, I just sort of chill out. But I can find other means to do that, I don't need it.
I don't splel check.
(04-18-2011, 10:00 AM)Scalise Wrote: I do, quite often but not for the enjoyment of acting like a complete retard. The relaxation is what does it for me, it makes everything better. I don't really notice when I'm high anymore, I just sort of chill out. But I can find other means to do that, I don't need it.

Okay well you got high, I do it for enjoyment. I like the feeling of laying back and just let everything go, it makes everything seem easy. I do the same, I just smoke it .. chill, maybe play some video games or watch a TV show.

But there are people that use it for pain and it's the only thing that works, which is why it should be legal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  200mW Laser Legal in USA? Deceive 9 1,673 07-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Launcher
  is this legal Reykjavik 15 1,291 06-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mikeandike
  Marijuana Smokers Shades 20 2,762 06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Omniscient