Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada!
(04-15-2011, 01:02 AM)Deltron Wrote: After all drugs do impact your body negatively, which might be why there are laws. Maybe. Oui

Marijuana has ZERO negative effects, the only negative effects it has, is that it causes you to be paranoid, ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT. If there was no laws, and we could smoke marijuana openly, then there wouldn't be any negative effects. There are natural THC receptors in the brain, therefore why would your body be able to control and regulate a substance if you weren't supposed to do it. That's like saying the stomach needs food, but the government says you're not allowed to eat.

I'm not saying that the brain NEEDS THC, but it's there for a reason, it's on this earth for a reason. If the brain has receptors for THC, then the logical thing to do is to smoke weed, and therefore turn the THCA that is on the marijuana into THC through the processes of Heating, and therefore getting you high.
(04-15-2011, 01:23 AM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Marijuana has ZERO negative effects, the only negative effects it has, is that it causes you to be paranoid, ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT. If there was no laws, and we could smoke marijuana openly, then there wouldn't be any negative effects. There are natural THC receptors in the brain, therefore why would your body be able to control and regulate a substance if you weren't supposed to do it. That's like saying the stomach needs food, but the government says you're not allowed to eat.

I'm not saying that the brain NEEDS THC, but it's there for a reason, it's on this earth for a reason. If the brain has receptors for THC, then the logical thing to do is to smoke weed, and therefore turn the THCA that is on the marijuana into THC through the processes of Heating, and therefore getting you high.
It has many other affects on the brain, my moms a doctor and she said so.
(04-15-2011, 01:34 AM)€uro Wrote: It has many other affects on the brain, my moms a doctor and she said so.

Watch that video.
(04-15-2011, 01:23 AM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Marijuana has ZERO negative effects, the only negative effects it has, is that it causes you to be paranoid, ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT. If there was no laws, and we could smoke marijuana openly, then there wouldn't be any negative effects. There are natural THC receptors in the brain, therefore why would your body be able to control and regulate a substance if you weren't supposed to do it. That's like saying the stomach needs food, but the government says you're not allowed to eat.

Lol, everything you say is completely wrong/ignorant.

Any prolonged form of smoke inhalation will cause damage to the lungs. Not to mention marijuana has been proven to kill brain cells. Why do you think there's been reported cases of it being used brain cancer cells?

If it were legal, the government would have complete control as to what it wishes to do with it. Drug dealers would lose business and search for other alternatives to make money. Without a doubt, the crime rate, at least here in the US, would increase.

As for the government saying you can't eat, LOL. Food is critical to human survival, go look at the heirarchy of needs. I'm sure marijuana is far from the top.

I'm up for legalization but such idiots as yourself that don't understand the repercussions make it hard for such laws to get passed through.

Shut your mouth, moron. Thumbsup
I don't splel check.
(04-15-2011, 11:41 AM)Scalise Wrote: Lol, everything you say is completely wrong/ignorant.

Any prolonged form of smoke inhalation will cause damage to the lungs. Not to mention marijuana has been proven to kill brain cells. Why do you think there's been reported cases of it being used brain cancer cells?

If it were legal, the government would have complete control as to what it wishes to do with it. Drug dealers would lose business and search for other alternatives to make money. Without a doubt, the crime rate, at least here in the US, would increase.

As for the government saying you can't eat, LOL. Food is critical to human survival, go look at the heirarchy of needs. I'm sure marijuana is far from the top.

I'm up for legalization but such idiots as yourself that don't understand the repercussions make it hard for such laws to get passed through.

Shut your mouth, moron. Thumbsup

Obviously any prolonged inhalation of smoke will cause lung damage, so does inhaling the air we all breath, it's polluted with CO2 bro. Our bodies have learned to cope with the CO2 we're inhaling, and we live off the limited amount of O2 we have in the air.

If this law passes, it's legal to GROW and SELL marijuana, no one said anything about smoking it. That would still be "Illegal". Obviously the government isn't going to sell you Marlboro joints.

That was a Hypothetical, obviously we all need to eat, and obviously weed isn't high on the list of necessities. I never said it was.

There have been zero tests that marijuana causes any bodily harm what so ever. Those tests they did back in the 70-80's or when ever, with the monkeys, were falsified, and the monkeys were suffocated by the direct inhalation of nothing but pure marijuana smoke. No O2 was added. Just because it may kill a few brain cells, doesn't mean it causes bodily harm. The same thing happens with alcohol, but times 20.
(04-15-2011, 03:40 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Obviously any prolonged inhalation of smoke will cause lung damage, so does inhaling the air we all breath, it's polluted with CO2 bro. Our bodies have learned to cope with the CO2 we're inhaling, and we live off the limited amount of O2 we have in the air.

If this law passes, it's legal to GROW and SELL marijuana, no one said anything about smoking it. That would still be "Illegal". Obviously the government isn't going to sell you Marlboro joints.

That was a Hypothetical, obviously we all need to eat, and obviously weed isn't high on the list of necessities. I never said it was.

There have been zero tests that marijuana causes any bodily harm what so ever. Those tests they did back in the 70-80's or when ever, with the monkeys, were falsified, and the monkeys were suffocated by the direct inhalation of nothing but pure marijuana smoke. No O2 was added. Just because it may kill a few brain cells, doesn't mean it causes bodily harm. The same thing happens with alcohol, but times 20.

The laws that were struck down are the possession laws, anything associated with smoking and possessing weed will be legal if nothing is changed by July.

Scalise, smoking marijuana does not kill brain cells, learn to use an unbiased source of information such as www.erowid.org, not some government funded (biased) research from the 60s.
Quote:I do smoke, I do drink, and I do use drugs, those are my life choices, and so what if I end up dead in a ditch? That's what I choose to happen.

Are you going to explain to me how alcohol doesn't affect your body, now?
(04-15-2011, 03:50 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 03:40 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Obviously any prolonged inhalation of smoke will cause lung damage, so does inhaling the air we all breath, it's polluted with CO2 bro. Our bodies have learned to cope with the CO2 we're inhaling, and we live off the limited amount of O2 we have in the air.

The laws that were struck down are the possession laws, anything associated with smoking and possessing weed will be legal if nothing is changed by July.

Scalise, smoking marijuana does not kill brain cells, learn to use an unbiased source of information such as www.erowid.org, not some government funded (biased) research from the 60s.

Oh, So you can legally smoke? I didn't know that. I thought it was just growing and Possession.

(04-15-2011, 04:02 PM)Deltron Wrote:
Quote:I do smoke, I do drink, and I do use drugs, those are my life choices, and so what if I end up dead in a ditch? That's what I choose to happen.

Are you going to explain to me how alcohol doesn't affect your body, now?

I never said that alcohol doesn't affect my body, I said the complete opposite, it does.
This will not happen.
(04-14-2011, 10:12 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: First off, The government shouldn't be allowed to control what we as individuals use as recreational fun. It's a plant, it grows in the ground, and therefore it is natural, no chemicals are added, and nothing is wrong with it.

Do you know how people grow it? The seeds itself are nature, but when they come into a dealers hand they are nothing nature about it. To make it strong they add grass growers, to grow it safety they grow it instead with artificial lighting, to make it stronger they have to use powerful chemicals to actually produce an intense feeling. And the plant itself only has a small part where you can actually grab it and smoke it, and overall the thing will make you dumb if you smoke it for awhile, just like drinking. I'm in Canada myself, and none of what you said happens, being don't go into a city square such as Vancouver, or Toronto to smoke it. If you did you know what would happen to the economy? Sure the government would save a ton of money on law enforcement and gain money from taxes, but what would it do to kids who smoke it. It's illegal, but what's the right age to smoke it? None cause it's bad in general.

Nothing nature about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  200mW Laser Legal in USA? Deceive 9 1,674 07-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Launcher
  is this legal Reykjavik 15 1,291 06-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mikeandike
  Marijuana Smokers Shades 20 2,762 06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Omniscient